SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Saying hello

Teknique

Howdy people of KZG.
Been playing on your servers for a couple of days now, and i am on your forums. Coming from an experienced background this community will grow fabulously.
Keep up the efforts!

Peace,

Yo whats up bruuuuuuh Dope got what you need around here contact for any help you need on forums or server and ill be happy to contact the Server admins to handle the issues

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

Welcome to the fprums, I have spoken to you before on the teamspeak server and you seem nice. If you ever jump on the jailbreak server make sure you hit me up. What server do you normally play on?

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

Seen you a few times on the server you a nice guy, should play more, and be chilled g, message me when your on, you can be temp apart of the boys so you dont get dogged.

'sirtron' wrote:
Welcome to the fprums, I have spoken to you before on the teamspeak server and you seem nice. If you ever jump on the jailbreak server make sure you hit me up. What server do you normally play on?

The main server i play on is MG. But sometimes i will jump on surf and jb.