SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Votekick

FragS

:) Please add the Vote kick feature for regular players. 
It is very annoying and difficult when there is a griefer on your team and you can't kick them.
Thanks  :)

[align=justify]FragS[/align]
[hr]

KillZoneGaming MVP

[hr]
Add me for VOUCH

I'm assuming this is for casual comp?

This would be a good idea but the only thing that would make it bad is salty people wanting to kick others perhaps for losing a round or something. There is already !sm (server mute) on the server to block comms with that player.

giphy (4).gif

Have to agree with @thrasher there was a previous thread that discussed the same thing and the agreement out of it was that it can be easily abused and will do more harm than good. I'll link the thread as soon as I get to my pc.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

The vote - Kick/ban/mute system has been an occurring question on every server and i find it completely stupid.. This can be abused countless amounts of times and basically removes the need for admins. For example, a group of friends could come on and literally kick everyone.. and keep the server to themselves. Or when people are being put in the wrong the vote can be started to have "Sheep" follow along and vote-kick someone for digressing with a statement this is for everyone not just you, who asks if it can be implemented and hopefully the answer is No.

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search