SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Ban Report

Dandy♔

Your in game name: Dandy 

Their ingame name: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198191675882/

Their STEAMID ( steamid.io ): STEAM_0:0:115705077

Which server?: Combat surf

Reason for why they should be banned: So i went on the server about 20 minutes ago (Using my stupid voice) just to chill and talk to some people for this person to then harass me calling me names and saying that my voice sounds autistic. That's not what i'm mad about at all. What annoyed me this evening was when he started harassing those people whom sadly are diagnosed with autism. There is a time for banter and there are those times where it goes to far, and this person didn't seem to care what anyone else thought and decided to be a selfish mong. I'm quite in a shitty mood after this incident so i do apologise if i come across as aggressive in any way. He proceeded to make comments such as "Autistic people cannot play csgo" and that "those with autism should all kill themselves". He furthermore created a lot of unnecessary tension within the server with his names being quite provocative towards those who are sadly born into Autism.

Proof/Evidence:  Countless witnesses ( @Undead, @Real Medz, @Clifford) and basically the whole server on at 7pm 24/09/2016 

Extra(If any) I myself if i had the permission would have permanently banned due to this diguisting behaviour. I know few people diagnosed with autism and it really annoys me when people throw comments out like him and proceed to laugh and continue it after been told specifically not to

• 3 months later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search