SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Magic's Admin Application

Magic

What server are you applying for? : Killzone Gaming Jailbreak Admin

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:126949216

Age : 14, 15 next year in February (I am already a moderator)

Do you have an ingame microphone?: Yes, I have I microphone I use it in-game and on teamspeak. (I may be getting a new one that’s more clear)

How many hours on CS:GO?: 869 hours

How often do you play Killzone Gaming?: I play Killzone gaming for 1+ hours on a week day and on weekends I play 5-8 hours each day (I really only play KZG on CSGO)

Where are you located?: Sydney, NSW, Australia

Have you read the server rules for the server you are applying for moderator on? Yes

Have you ever donated to the server?: No but I will be in 1-2 weeks

Name atleast 2 people who will vouch for you to be an moderator: 

Acid
Skyprah
Panda
Ay Papi
Teardrop/Delacey
Do It For Pepsi
Okikp
Sir Rebel
Mr.Merkham
Cryotech
Not a Cop

Llama
GimmeYoFries
Thrasher

Why do you think you deserve to be a Admin on Killzone Gaming? :
I think I deserve the role of admin on JailBreak as it is one of the best jailbreak servers out there and it needs a lot of attention. The Jailbreak server is a very active server normally 3/4 full or very close to that and occasionally you get a disruptive player or someone in need, I think I could be there to assist other players and keep the server clean so some don’t mentally hurting other members.

As I am a moderator on Jailbreak lots of players in the community know I am a bit of fun but at times in need I can be serious and I can take things more intense upon rule breakers or hackers. The idea of helping someone just makes my day and what better to do then help other players and make everyone’s time on Killzone Gaming an enjoyable and happy experience. I have many imperfections in being a moderator but I learn from my mistakes and take the advice I get from others onboard, this makes me a better moderator and can increase the chances that I can help in certain situations.

Beside me being a moderator from being a player on the servers even though they are very fun to play on I’m sure there is things that I can contribute to them and make the community that much better. (I hope you understand what I mean)

What makes me unique?:

What makes me unique, for starters I have a great personality that could be used to effect the severs and improve them: I come up with new ideas and maps to add, anyone in need can talk to me if they need me or just want to chat for some banter, I think I have a lot to add to the Jailbreak server and would love to take this opportunity on board.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?:
I can bring excitement and joy within the community along with encouraging new players to become leaders and teach some players life skills like: respect and leadership (I have learnt from the best).

Overall keeping this simple I want to help and grow the community.
Integrity
Passion
Helping new members
Care
Fun
Seriousness

What do you think of Killzone Gaming?:
Killzone gaming is a very friendly community that has a lot of potential. They have the rare mistake that always gets fixed ASAP. They have great servers along with friendly yet banterous staff.

Cheers Staff Team

Extra (If any):

I am a moderator on Jailbreak and have staff team experience. I know how to deal with many situations and I try to be the best I can.

Thank You for your time I hope you liked it, if you did feel free to leave a comment positive or negative 
If a senior admin or higher would like me to make a new one for fresh information, just pm me or leave a comment

Teach Not Be Taught
Okey Dokey 

+rep Great application and is a very kind and friendly person (:
Best Of Luck

- nysm -

- MG | Combat surf | Jailbreak -

- Jailbreak Staff -

- 76561198204235404 -

VFXEW7G.png

very well put forth application i would just like to rise one issue i have personally with this " I have many imperfections in being a moderator but I learn from my mistakes and take the advice I get from others onboard, this makes me a better moderator and can increase the chances that I can help in certain situations."
You are a new moderator for KZG i and believe you should take this opportunity to grow before leaping for a higher role as we need active moderators watching over our servers

other than that the application was dope.

Neutral Rep

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

@Dopescope I know what you mean I found that was an issue and got 3 - 4 opinions of other players and staff members saying I should apply. But yes you are correct if the time is not right, I guess what needs to be done will be. Thanks Dope
Cheers,
Magic

Teach Not Be Taught
Okey Dokey 

+1. Mag1c is a nice person, good mod, mature and lots of effort put into this application.

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

Well done in the application man lot of effort done as we can all see ;) seen you around very chilled, respectful and kind love this guy would love to see him as an admin maybe just give it a bit but overall would be great.

tumblr_nnv0638c7q1qdzky1o1_500.gif
Good Vibes -JVilL-Scout God    

WWW.killzonegaming.com  

Ok. First Of all, Mag1c When you're applying for admin maybe you shouldn't use the same applications as in your moderator. Second You're an inactive staff member and you're applying for Admin. Third You can not handle situations, When Shit was going down on jailbreak i told you what to do as you were doing nothing and then after me telling you what to do you were slow af to do it. 

Will be more ::)

Yours china. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hardly ever see you on jailbreak, I've started playing again for about a month now and I am probably one of the most active on the server, in the past month I have only seen you on twice, and I've never seen you try to handle a situation, but you also seem like a friendly guy who knows jb well so neutral rep from me

76561198249255096.png

Look dude, I know you know the rules and are quite capable of helping players but you very rarely come onto JB, you also very rarely handle any legitimate situations. I personally don't think you deserve an admin position for JailBreak as of this time. Good luck though mate!

2jz1fkoweayz.png

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search