SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

VIP suggestion

Ay_Papi

Allow VIP's too have their own message pop up in chat when they join the server? I think that would be something kinda cool post your thoughts below

if you dog the boys you're invited to be my coffin bearer just so you can let me down one last fucking time cunt

@B1N Would this be like an all chat or a chat that only VIP+ can see?

if you dog the boys you're invited to be my coffin bearer just so you can let me down one last fucking time cunt

@Ay_Papi this would be an VIP chat only

This is so that people that buy VIP can talk to each other for advice on new VIP items without interrupting admins all the time, being able to talk to each other in general with out the text being lost with all the other players when we all know they can spam i bit much you know???
this can lead to various paths to really boost the amount of VIP players!!

although this would most likely make the normal chat quite dead. I'm on the fence with this one. Staff would sill have to be able to see it, so it can still be monitored. @skyprah thoughts bb?

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search