SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] Nezzy's Unmute Appeal

Nezzy

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: Nezzy
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:45256292
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: NONE
Discord Handle: nezzy#1704

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? SKILL SURF
What server did you receive the punishment on? Noob Surf

What staff member issued the punishment: Randy

Ban Reason: Racial slur

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: I used the n word politically in a conversation on why it shouldnt be used and Randy acted as i was saying it to someone, and his excuse for it being 1 week was cause i have past mutes from months ago i see it unfair to be 1 week

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: YES, Player by the steam ID known as Markel was there at the time as witness

Edited by Diamond
SteamID fix.

• Bot

Hi Nezzy,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a response from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1 week.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

A couple of Things / Problems.

1. Your mute was 30minutes to start with before a background check on your history was done, due to your past, Samuukxs extended your mute to 1 week

2.. "Please don't not apply for an unban or unmute if your punishment is less than 1 week" 

Your mute is only 1 week in and ends on the 12/02/2021

Base on how you have been acting in discord about it, it also shows that you shouldn't even be unmuted and should just serve the reminding time of your mute,.

"Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: I used the n word politically in a conversation on why it shouldnt be used and Randy acted as i was saying it to someone, and his excuse for it being 1 week was cause i have past mutes from months ago i see it unfair to be 1 week"

I am going to clear this up, the reason that you got muted was for saying the word in the first place, something that isn't allowed at all. The act of saying the nword at all is against all of KZG rules so no matter what context is it a mute-able offence. Going back to the past mutes, the length between them doesn't matter but it shows that you are a repeat offender meaning you would most likely do it again best on your pass. Again if you have video evidence of me finding it as an excuse for muting you then by all means go map a staff report again me on the KZG discord.

Have a Nice Day, and best of luck

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management