SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Read the one above I dun goofed fam

Dank

Server Group: Casual Competitive 

Who will vouch?: Alex and SpaceJam :D

Description of yourself: A 16 year old gamer who has been playing CS for more than half my life (since 2009 with CS:S). Friendly person who doesn't mind going out of his way to help others in  any way possible whether it is server side stuff or wanting to fix their viewmodel/crosshair. I am not afraid to step up to the plate and help people out when it comes to those types of things.

Why you deserve this rank over the other applicants: I believe I deserve this rank for a few reasons. I'll start by saying I feel like I have a lot to offer to this community of Au/Nz gamers that I am happily apart of. I like to be friendly towards new members and stay positive at all times to keep the server also positive which is always awesome to see on a public server. Secondly I feel like that with coming onto a server as popular as this one, I get to see lots of new people and familiar faces on the server which is awesome. I get to make new friends with people and talk to old ones at the same time. After playing a map we could all go play matchmaking for fun or whatnot. :D

Additional Information: Like I said before, I am a positive and outgoing person that likes to help others even with the most simple things. I have a high skill level coming into CS:GO which I have shown by participating in CG events and also in matchmaking servers. This has allowed me to get to SMFC as my matchmaking rank on my main account which I keep private. That is why I am using this account to write my application because my main account is for close friends and teammates only and some possible exceptions here and there.

I have read the application requirements: I have read through them twice to double check that I was understanding what I needed to write down and put down the information I needed!

Thanks for reading this application fam

- Dank  :D

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search