SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] mera's Moderator Application

mera

Current Steam Name: mera
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:516294756
Discord Handle: MerasouL#1770

Description of myself: international post graduate student playing cs go for acme e-sports team.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: quality time for people who dont wana get harrassed by racists, mic spams, etc
thou i dont mind people using banter or debates but if i can control things before they go out of hand, that would be nicer than reporting people and getting them muted because there wasnt anyone in power at that time to stop them from what they were doing

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: none, all i do is surf and calls admins if there is any problem/issues going on, sometimes i do teach some people on certain maps about how to surf them.
note:- i have read the terms and requirements and but the only one that i lack is about me being on this website for over a month (or something like that).

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 5 days 04:46:10 hours

Vouching staff member/s: none
Vouching player/s: none

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi mera,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hi Mera,

thank you for taking the time to reply - I think i've seen you in the retakes servers a few times and no complaints there.

I don't usually play surf so can't really vouch for your time there but I'm assuming your the same person there that you are in retakes

your application looks good - good luck!

+rep

3 hours ago, disfknguy said:

Hi Mera,

thank you for taking the time to reply - I think i've seen you in the retakes servers a few times and no complaints there.

I don't usually play surf so can't really vouch for your time there but I'm assuming your the same person there that you are in retakes

your application looks good - good luck!

+rep

Hey,

Yeah I am the same person, except I play more on surf then retakes. Thanks for the +rep ?

regards,

MerasouL

Hey mera,

Maybe we play at different times, but i think yesterday was my first interaction with you on surf? (my memory may be bad though)
I apreciate you !callingadmin when people were using slurs, often people will look the other way but its nice to see someone hold that value whether mods were on at the time or not.
Since its the only interaction i have had with you i dont really know whether you would be a good fit or not? but I just wanted to mention that the interaction i did have with you was a positive one.
Good luck with your app bud

:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JD

Skill surf Manager 
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/JDqt72/
Discord: Jd#1037
 Skill surf rules (click me) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6 hours ago, JDee said:

Hey mera,

Maybe we play at different times, but i think yesterday was my first interaction with you on surf? (my memory may be bad though)
I apreciate you !callingadmin when people were using slurs, often people will look the other way but its nice to see someone hold that value whether mods were on at the time or not.
Since its the only interaction i have had with you i dont really know whether you would be a good fit or not? but I just wanted to mention that the interaction i did have with you was a positive one.
Good luck with your app bud

:)

Hy Jdee,

Yeah I suppose it was our first interaction if neither of us remembers it. Thanks for the wishes ^_^

regards,

Mera

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management