SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

League of Legends Tournament?

CELLA

With the upcoming popularity of League of Legends, I've came up with an idea of a League of Legends tournament. Much like the Casual Comp tournament we had, It would consist of several teams made up with 5 players. To balance it out, players would need at least a level 5+ account. 

Just a suggestion and would love you're opinion. 

76561198129673465.png

Sounds good, love a good staunch

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

'sirtron' wrote:
will there be enough KZG players to have a tournament? if so, I would ask @tito to help organise.

Thats why I'm creating this thread, I know at least 10 players from KZG whom play league.

76561198129673465.png

I have been thinking about getting more into league of legends, but not sure if my pc will handle the stress, but a tournament seems like a great idea to get more people to notice it and to have fun with each other.

'AlexJones' wrote:
I have been thinking about getting more into league of legends, but not sure if my pc will handle the stress, but a tournament seems like a great idea to get more people to notice it and to have fun with each other.

It's pretty easy. Just lower the visual settings and you'll be fine. I used a mac for a couple of months and It was fine.

76561198129673465.png

I haven't played lol for a year but I'd make a return for this tourney

if you dog the boys you're invited to be my coffin bearer just so you can let me down one last fucking time cunt

'CELLA' wrote:
sirtron wrote:
will there be enough KZG players to have a tournament? if so, I would ask @tito to help organise.

Thats why I'm creating this thread, I know at least 10 players from KZG whom play league.

i play league and i would love to join a KZG tournament.

[align=justify]

LETS MAKE KZG GREAT AGAIN !!

[/align]

'Kwala' wrote:
My Blitzcrank pull is out of y'alls league

(pun not intended)

I asked shaco to start ganking because,

Im not in the mood to clown around anymore. 

Oh god, please make it stop. 

76561198129673465.png

'Kwala' wrote:
My Blitzcrank pull is out of y'alls league

(pun not intended)

I asked shaco to start ganking because,

Im not in the mood to clown around anymore. 

Oh god, please help me. 

76561198129673465.png

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search