SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[OTHER] .-.'s Unban Appeal

pinux

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: .-.
Steam ID: STEAM_76561198907802348
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_76561198907802348
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: none
Discord Handle: username#XXXX

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? OTHER
What server did you receive the punishment on? retakes

What staff member issued the punishment: dis or something

Ban Reason: time wasting

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: i was banned for time wasting i was talking to my mum and i got banned like hello what am i meant to do he never conversed with me or anything

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO, 

• Bot

Hi pinux,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

This Process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and/or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your appeal.

- Killzone Gaming Management

you were warned by multiple admins via text and slayed multiple times over multiple maps for timewasting/not playing objective

https://kzg.gg/forum/rules/ - AIM server specific rule #2

misrepresenting the situation by claiming it was a once off is disingenuous and will not help your claim

your ban is for 24hrs, generally speaking - appeals aren't considered for bans under a week in length

i have chat off for a reason and dont have any  voice audio for a reason im banned for timewasting so y am i banned from surf or bhop  and i cant c ur warnings this has never happened to me before and i have seen multiple others do the same shit and not get banned think ive got 280 hours so mabye what i deem for u as time wasting isnt what i view it as sdk it just seems that if u dont like how someway plays u ban them i wasnt time wasting i was playing how i wanted to play i just dont under stand how its time wasting the timers not over an im playing  idk just dumb in my oppinion 

Hey mate, you can only make an appeal if the punishment is over a week in length, in future please make a support ticket on our discord (https://discord.gg/kzg). Regarding your claim of having chat off, it's quite clear that you were talking in chat from viewing your chat logs, so I dunno how truthful you are being there. Being slayed is a warning enough in itself anyways if you somehow didn't see the warnings in chat. As Dis stated the rule clearly states that if you are not playing the objective (not attempting to defuse the bomb in time) it is considered time wasting which therefore requires a punishment. This rule has only been updated recently so that could be the reason why people may have been doing the same thing before or there simply couldn't have been any staff online. Our bans are global meaning if you are banned from one KZG server you are banned from all.  Hope this clears everything up, in future avoid trying to break the rules. If you have any further questions please make a support ticket on our discord.

Thanks, Samuukxs

AIM & SG Manager

Samuukxs#4610

Steam

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management