SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] Brock's Unmute Appeal

BrockPines

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: Brock
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:73419200
KZG SteamID Page: https://steamid.kzg.gg/?q=STEAM_0:1:73419200
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: NONE
Discord Handle: Brock Pines#4747

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? SKILL SURF
What server did you receive the punishment on? Easy Surf

What staff member issued the punishment: Tito

Ban Reason: Reverting a permanent ban from years ago, to a permanent mute & gag

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: A long time ago I was banned for being toxic and edgy, I cannot remember specifics, it would have been along the lines of me using the F slur for somebody in a surf lobby or something else super toxic and targeted for no reason other than to be nasty , this would have been around 2017. I was banned by Tito, and I appealed this ban several years later, he/she also did not remember the exact reason I was banned, only having a general idea so, Tito un-perma'd me and gave me a perma mute/gag.

Its now 2022, many years have gone by and I am no longer a toxic & edgy child, I've matured a lot, gotten a job, gotten back into csgo competitive, etc. I was wondering if the staff would find it just to unmute/ungag me for a second chance, now that many years have passed and I believe my character has changed for the better. I completely understand if you do not find this an appropriate action.

My primary reason for requesting this action is very simple, I wish to communicate with the people in all KZG servers I play. This tends to be surf, bhop and 1v1. If an unmute/ungag for me means that I am on 'thin ice', then so be it. I have no intention of making an effort and appealing just to be toxic through voice & text communications again and risk a permanent ban due to my history.

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO, 

• Bot

Hi BrockPines,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

This Process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and/or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your appeal.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hey brock,
We briefly spoke in tickets earlier today.
I had a chat with Tito regarding this perm silence and we have decided to lift the silence so you are able to communicate on servers again. 
As with all people who transition from perm ban to unrestricted chat, you will be placed on a watch list where your chat logs may be monitored to ensure you are not breaking rules. 
If you decide to break any server rules after I remove this silence, you will go back to a perm silence, so this is a great time to head over to this post and brush up on the rules:

Have a good one, 
JD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JD

Skill surf Manager 
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/JDqt72/
Discord: Jd#1037
 Skill surf rules (click me) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Appeal.

Your UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has now been accepted.

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management