SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] ap0's Moderator Application

ap0ca

Current Steam Name: ap0
Steam ID: STEAM_ap0calypse18
Discord Handle: rtks

Description of myself: Dear KZG Team,

I am excited to apply for the admin position for your game server, and I would like to introduce myself as ap0. With my fair and pleasant demeanor, I am confident in my ability to contribute positively to the server's administration team.

While I may be new to the administrative role, I believe my natural inclination towards fairness and kindness will be valuable assets in maintaining a harmonious and enjoyable gaming environment. I understand the importance of treating all players with respect and ensuring their experiences are enjoyable and free from any form of harassment or unfair treatment.

Although my experience may be limited, I am a quick learner and possess a strong sense of responsibility. I am always eager to acquire new knowledge and skills to enhance my performance as an admin. Additionally, my friendly nature enables me to effectively communicate with players, addressing their concerns and resolving any conflicts that may arise in a calm and respectful manner.

In addition to my personal qualities, I am also a surf player, familiar with the intricacies of the game server and its mechanics. I am confident in my ability to navigate the server's systems and contribute to its smooth operation. I am committed to upholding the server's rules and regulations and ensuring an inclusive and enjoyable experience for all players.

Thank you for considering my application. I am excited about the opportunity to join your admin team and contribute to the success of your game server. I look forward to the possibility of discussing how I can contribute to creating a positive and engaging community for players.

Sincerely,
ap0

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: Fairness: You prioritize treating all players equally and ensuring a level playing field for everyone. You are dedicated to enforcing rules and regulations consistently, without favoritism or bias.

Kindness: You possess a friendly and approachable demeanor, making players feel comfortable reaching out to you for assistance. Your compassionate nature helps create a welcoming and supportive environment.

Communication skills: You excel in effective communication, both written and verbal. You can articulate instructions, address player concerns, and mediate conflicts with clarity and professionalism.

Problem-solving ability: You have a knack for identifying and resolving issues efficiently. Whether it's technical difficulties, rule violations, or player disputes, you approach challenges with a calm and logical mindset, finding effective solutions.

Patience: You understand that players may have varying levels of experience and may require guidance or support. Your patience allows you to assist players, answer their questions, and guide them through challenges without frustration.

Team player: You work well in a team environment, collaborating with fellow admins, moderators, and staff members to ensure a cohesive and well-managed server. You actively contribute to discussions and contribute to the overall success of the team.

Adaptability: You can quickly adapt to changing circumstances and handle unexpected situations. Whether it's implementing new features, addressing emergent issues, or adjusting server settings, you remain flexible and open to change.

Integrity: You uphold high ethical standards and demonstrate integrity in your actions. Players can trust you to make fair decisions, maintain confidentiality, and adhere to the server's rules and policies.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: Active player engagement: You have consistently demonstrated your commitment to the server by actively participating as a player. Your presence and engagement within the community have allowed you to understand the server dynamics and player needs firsthand.

Support and assistance: As a helpful and approachable player, you have actively assisted other players by answering their questions, providing guidance, and resolving their concerns within the server's existing rules and guidelines.

Conflict resolution: You have shown an ability to mediate and resolve conflicts between players in a fair and unbiased manner. Your diplomatic approach and effective communication skills have helped diffuse tense situations and fostered a more harmonious gaming environment.

Reporting and feedback: You have consistently reported bugs, glitches, or other issues to the appropriate channels, ensuring a smoother gameplay experience for all. Additionally, you have provided valuable feedback to the server's administrators, helping them identify areas of improvement and potential enhancements.

Community involvement: Your active participation in community events, discussions, and forums has demonstrated your dedication to fostering a sense of belonging and camaraderie among players. You have contributed ideas and suggestions for server improvements and have actively supported community initiatives.

Rules adherence: You have consistently followed the server's rules and regulations, setting a positive example for other players. Your compliance with the rules showcases your understanding of their importance and your commitment to upholding them as an admin.

Positive influence: Through your interactions and conduct, you have had a positive impact on the overall atmosphere and morale of the server. Your respectful and friendly approach has encouraged others to follow suit and contribute to a welcoming and inclusive community.

Technical expertise: You possess a good understanding of the game mechanics and server systems, allowing you to troubleshoot technical issues and provide informed assistance to fellow players. Your knowledge and familiarity with the game contribute to your effectiveness as an admin.

Continued learning: You have shown a willingness to continuously learn and improve your skills. Whether it's staying updated on game updates, attending relevant workshops or seminars, or actively seeking feedback, you strive to enhance your abilities as an admin.

Dedication and availability: You are committed to being an active and available admin, dedicating time and effort to ensure a smooth and enjoyable gaming experience for all players. Your reliability and responsiveness make you a valuable asset to the admin team.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: around 20-40 hours cant seem to find it on the website

Vouching staff member/s: 
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi ap0ca,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH FOR YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usually takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there, 
Your hours played are a little lower then what we are currently after.
also if you intend to apply again, please write the app yourself... it doesn't need to be flashy or anything.

Have a good day man

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JD

Skill surf Manager 
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/JDqt72/
Discord: Jd#1037
 Skill surf rules (click me) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🤍~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• JDee locked this topic