SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Sick of It.

AddicT

This Abuse Report is on " J_VilL "

The reason I have made this report, is because all I have gotten from him is abusive comments towards me which I find offensive before & after his unban from the servers.
He classifies them as "jokes" which I don't find funny, and I am sure others may find them quite rude.

For instance, when I injured myself and said I injured my leg he said
"good, but stop making excuses."
(which was said through his mic)

And there was one time when I joined the Combat Surf Server and I killed someone who was AFK twice, to clear out the spawns in case it caused delaying.
And due to my reasoning, the second time I killed him I was going to kick him from the server for being AFK since he was taking up a spot when the server was full.
J_VilL then went on to saying "Oh wow majestic, you farm AFK's instead of kicking them you shit admin."
and "You shouldnt have admin" etc etc.
& As I try my very hardest to be active, and do my job as admin and giving it my best to pass my trial, comments like that seriously put me down (in a negative way)

There a lot more, that are offensive, and racist which I can specify if needed.
I have also done nothing wrong, otherwise I would say what I have done since I am on trial, and will do nothing wrong to lose it.
It was all just offensive comments which have been classified by him as "jokes" - and I am also not a toxic player at all which I am pretty sure most can agree with.

So I believe something needs to be done about this.
Thanks in advance.

ADDICT / MAJESTIC
- Admin for Combat Surf
- Admin for Easy/Hard (Skill) Surf

- KZG VIP

76561198030078412.png

gotta +1 this, he has changed for the worse, don't exactly know why and my opinion here probably has no relevance but yes. He has recently started abusing people for no reason.

My side of the story is that i've told you plenty of times that he has been afk for the past 6-8 rounds you would not listen to me in fact you did't kick him within 2 rounds even doe he was still afk you see i find that really stupid of you even doe the whole server was telling you to kick him everyone said "Can You Please kick him His been afk for awhile" etc. I know you are a good admin but when it came to that you weren't doing your job you then got pissed or some shit and left which i have no reason why you did. I was having bantar you know the usual me yea. I then see Menma join but lets not bring him into this stupid report we were both having bantar and shit yea Majestic then said i broke my leg outta know were lmao but yea. Like he said up on his report is true i did giggle and shit but it was a joke im sorry for disrespecting you but yea i did't mean to in that way i was gonna say jokes but you left too early yes i have been abusive for the past week or two and shit i admin all that but you were not doing your job that day and you weren't helping the server either. I agree with a punishment and im fine with that maybe next time Majestic do your job. Thats all i have from now.

tumblr_nnv0638c7q1qdzky1o1_500.gif
Good Vibes -JVilL-Scout God    

WWW.killzonegaming.com  

i only have one thing to say Never undermine KZG staff simple as that j vill. why you tag a bunch of people with nothing to do with this if u are undermining kzg staff and think you can be smug about it, it wont be tollerated just because he makes errors give you no right to single him out on KZG server in front of anyone matter of fact jvill never disrespect our staff due to being lenient to players. as you your self have been given second chances so if you think u have some right to abuse staff on the decisions feel free to join a server im on and judge what i do..

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

'¥J_VilL¥' wrote:
My side of the story is that i've told you plenty of times that he has been afk for the past 6-8 rounds you would not listen to me in fact you did't kick him within 2 rounds even doe he was still afk you see i find that really stupid of you even doe the whole server was telling you to kick him everyone said "Can You Please kick him His been afk for awhile" etc. I know you are a good admin but when it came to that you weren't doing your job you then got pissed or some shit and left which i have no reason why you did. I was having bantar you know the usual me yea. I then see Menma join but lets not bring him into this stupid report we were both having bantar and shit yea Majestic then said i broke my leg outta know were lmao but yea. Like he said up on his report is true i did giggle and shit but it was a joke im sorry for disrespecting you but yea i did't mean to in that way i was gonna say jokes but you left too early yes i have been abusive for the past week or two and shit i admin all that but you were not doing your job that day and you weren't helping the server either. I agree with a punishment and im fine with that maybe next time Majestic do your job. Thats all i have from now.

I am doing my job, and you didn't say anything to me about him being AFK for the past "6-8" rounds.
But okay.

I won't argue on the forums as I see no point to it unless I really have to in this case I think I do not.
I put this abuse report out cause I am sick of your negative attitude towards me and others.

ADDICT / MAJESTIC
- Admin for Combat Surf

- KZG VIP

76561198030078412.png

+ Why did you tag people who arent apart of this @J_VilL
Are you in need of attention or something..? - Just my point of view man.

And you shouldn't say that you told me something, when you didn't cause I can recall the whole event J_VilL.
I would try lie about it.

ADDICT / MAJESTIC
- Admin for Combat Surf

- KZG VIP

76561198030078412.png

Look, in my point of view J_VilL is a good bloke, he sure knows how to be toxic sometimes but it only occurs when you pull his nerves. I've known him for a couple years and i've never had problems with him i think you guys should all be the bigger men and stop being retards. Have a good day :) -1

I'm gonna say this, J_Vill you're on the verge of getting permanently banned from KZG, this clearly indicates that you should refrain from abusing others. It wont help your situation. Whether it's your fault or not just leave it. You need to learn when to stop, what you're doing right now isn't helping.

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

+1, me and @J_VilL use to be pretty good friends until Dandy said he was resigning from admin about a month ago, like one time when I joined the server he got people to abuse me and got people yelling into there mics, since then he has been abusive.

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

ok I may be not involved into this but I know 1 thing for sure, J_VILL is a good lad but I dont think we understand when we he is serious and when he is having a banter, I'm sure he will learn his lesson and will stop this

Like i said yes i admit to being abusive i do not agree with being racist at all because i do not like being racist or making fun of others in a racist way i would not want racist jokes thrown to my face and i respect all your opinion you are all right but on the racist 1. I do agree with a punishment and i will talk to sky for that 1. Majestic i have apoligised like i said i did not mean to be so abusive yes i was being abusive and i admitting to it and im truly sorry. i dont think you guys need to worry as much now because i do not play much cs:go anymore but i will be on sometimes im sorry to the servers that gotta put up with it. Thanks guys And i know most of the kzg members hate me but ill deal with it thanks guys have a good one

WWW.killzonegaming.com  

-1 J_Vill is a very nice player, The only time I have ever seen him abuse is when someone wont shut the fuck up or is abusive towards him. So maybe think what you have done!

Well just remember this, Everyday is a gift that can be taken away by anyone or anything so treasure it!

It is clear that others think you're abusive which is definitely not okay.

I'm thinking an extended silence can be your last warning but I'll discuss the matter.

NksF4lc.png

I have told @Skyprah to mute me as long as he wants obviously you guys are thinking of a bigger punishement. As you can see i do not play much cs:go but that doesn't Yes i agree with a punishement i've said this a couple of times. I no longer want to bother looking at this abuse report anymore theres really no point and i couldn't care less even though the admin himself is on his wrong aswell. All i have to say

WWW.killzonegaming.com  

'Squirtle' wrote:
-1 J_Vill is a very nice player, The only time I have ever seen him abuse is when someone wont shut the fuck up or is abusive towards him. So maybe think what you have done!
Considering I am currently on a trial, I have been very careful on what I have done.

In this case, I have done absolutely no abuse, or done anything wrong in the sort.
But I won't argue with you about the -1, but thanks for the "feedback" anyways.

ADDICT / MAJESTIC
- Admin for Combat Surf

- KZG VIP

76561198030078412.png

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search