SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Sick of It.

AddicT

'¥J_VilL¥' wrote:
Like i said yes i admit to being abusive i do not agree with being racist at all because i do not like being racist or making fun of others in a racist way i would not want racist jokes thrown to my face and i respect all your opinion you are all right but on the racist 1. I do agree with a punishment and i will talk to sky for that 1. Majestic i have apoligised like i said i did not mean to be so abusive yes i was being abusive and i admitting to it and im truly sorry. i dont think you guys need to worry as much now because i do not play much cs:go anymore but i will be on sometimes im sorry to the servers that gotta put up with it. Thanks guys And i know most of the kzg members hate me but ill deal with it thanks guys have a good one

Yes you did apologise, which I accepted, but then you started going on about it again and saying I was 'crying' to skyprah - I was letting him know, as it is consistent.

However I am not going to reply on this topic anymore, what's done is done.

Have a good day fellas.

ADDICT / MAJESTIC
- Admin for Combat Surf
- Admin for Easy/Hard (Skill) Surf

- KZG VIP

76561198030078412.png

'Harry' wrote:
I'm gonna say this, J_Vill you're on the verge of getting permanently banned from KZG, this clearly indicates that you should refrain from abusing others. It wont help your situation. Whether it's your fault or not just leave it. You need to learn when to stop, what you're doing right now isn't helping.

If J_VilL gets perma banned this server will be through the ground alright skyprah can say bye bye if that happens

'TheRealTeo' wrote:
Harry wrote:
I'm gonna say this, J_Vill you're on the verge of getting permanently banned from KZG, this clearly indicates that you should refrain from abusing others. It wont help your situation. Whether it's your fault or not just leave it. You need to learn when to stop, what you're doing right now isn't helping.

If J_VilL gets perma banned this server will be through the ground alright skyprah can say bye bye if that happens

If J_VilL was permanently banned, the server wouldn't go down 'through the ground'

The server would actually be the same..

ADDICT / MAJESTIC
- Admin for Combat Surf

- KZG VIP

76561198030078412.png

'majesticx' wrote:
TheRealTeo wrote:
Harry wrote:

If J_VilL was permanently banned, the server wouldn't go down 'through the ground'

im not saying that it would go to shit because he got 'perma banned' J_VilL is capable of many things but never gets the chance to show it because someone is always trying to attack the poor guy. Hes changed this server more than you have man, he has twice the experience than you on the server. maybe you should really just mute each other and try aviod any violence and anyone else that has a problem with him can mute him aswell. i see where you're coming from dude, but as i said banning is not the answer in a situation like this.

'TheRealTeo' wrote:
majesticx wrote:
TheRealTeo wrote:
Harry wrote:

im not saying that it would go to shit because he got 'perma banned' J_VilL is capable of many things but never gets the chance to show it because someone is always trying to attack the poor guy. Hes changed this server more than you have man, he has twice the experience than you on the server. maybe you should really just mute each other and try aviod any violence and anyone else that has a problem with him can mute him aswell. i see where you're coming from dude, but as i said banning is not the answer in a situation like this.

Bruh, I have nothing against J_VilL
I was pointing out he has given me a lot of abuse over the past week, and as the title says, I am sick of it.

And I wouldn't think he does, as I have had a lot of previous names on KZG.
But okay.

( not responding to this topic anymore. )

ADDICT / MAJESTIC
- Admin for Combat Surf

- KZG VIP

76561198030078412.png

Look i couldn't care anymore you guys do your fucking job i dont care anymore ban me whatever im sick of stupid things like this to be honest i've adminted to being abusive not to racism because im positive i was not being racist at all im sorry majestic. all have to say im just sick of it no point community hates it ill take it bye thanks.

tumblr_nnv0638c7q1qdzky1o1_500.gif
Good Vibes -JVilL-Scout God    

WWW.killzonegaming.com  

• 2 months later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search