SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Wolfy (currently known as obama) - racism

Wrektum

Hi,

I was on scouts and knives today (3/11/2016) between the hours of 7:00 pm and 7:30 pm.
I am unaware of where this started but i know that the player formerly known as Wolfy
and the player known as thalej have a lot of friction. 

Sometimes they can get frustrated with each other and this leads to name calling and
other sorts of negative behavior. This generally gets shut down by an admin or other staff member
however there was no staff member on at the time of this incident. the name calling normally 
consists of a few mild verbal stabs at each other. e.g. "you're bad at the game", "shut up", "piss off". 
These sort of remarks are often tossed aside by most players (including myself). But the comments 
made earlier today were extremely insensitive, disrespectful, distasteful, and in my opinion disgusting.
Many of these comments were aimed at thalej's racial background (middle eastern). I think (and im
sure most of you will agree) that these servers have no room for this kind of bigotry and
racism. I ask that proper action will be appropriately acted out on this player. I also ask that
Thalej be not punished for his 'reactions', as i feel his reactions were extremely mild in comparison
to the abuse he was receiving.

here are some screenshots of the comments made (also one of obama changing his name from ARAB NOSE:) back to obama)

(in context, "shit a bomb?" was in response to thalej saying that he'd rather shit in his hands and clap than keep dealing with this abuse

thankyou for taking the time to read this and help make the servers a safer place.

+rep to this Post, Wolfy or now known as blazetopia is the most cancerous person on scoutz knives and its about time he was reported..

Ok firstly this has nothing to do with this certain case but I have sometimes seen Wolfy abuse/say racist comments on other occasions. Back to the case on hand, from the looks of things here Wolfy was intentionally trying to mock Thalej for his race/back ground. IMO this should not be taken lightly seeing that Wolfy is fully aware of the rules. 1 Week ban maybe?

+rep wolfy doesn't know his boundaries and this isn't the only toxic thing he does

I am not a Weeaboo
[hr]
Legend has it that if you type something inspirational

And if you add some fancy formatting

people will read it

and think about it for about 3 seconds

and have a random emotion about it
[hr]

didnt think i have to say this but , this is full of shit i like how u just skip there whole part where he full abuses there fuck out off me non stop and he gave away my name and shit after i did a "REPORT" on him .
i got loads of screenshots:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=792566291
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=792566250
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=792566181
changes do my real name...

Wolfy spends a lot of time on the scoutz server and you can almost guarantee that he will be in an argument with another member. It is fair to say that not many people like him and he will often be blocked by members of community due to his toxicity. I know him personally IRL as he is a couple years below me at school. He went to the extent to find my full name, social media accounts and recently even my address. Each of these things he has used as threats against me and has leaked all but my address. He did this for no reason and I had done completely nothing to him. Being only 13 he probably doesn't understand and thinks it is all a joke but he needs to learn that words, such as those used against Thalej, can have an effect on people. I'm not suggesting that Wolfy be banned and I'm also not suggesting that everyone against Wolfy is innocent. What wolfy needs is a warning because this cannot continue.

-mEdZ

58aaab5ad2b8e_PCBackground(2).thumb.jpg.8bd9372f51aeb9ac207795f05a608092.jpg

Iam over this shit already. I mean for fuck sake, how long has this been going on for? 1-2 months now and it actually need to stop. Wolfy is a trigger to most people on the server, theres no point in denying that and this causes people to insult and abuse him obviously, however Wolfy actually needs to fucking stop playing the victim card. 95% of the time that he is on all that comes out of his mic is shitty music such as earrape and shit songs that noone likes. Many people tell him to turn the music off but he ignores them and continues to play earrape, if someone vocally voices their opinion than he would play obnoxious songs and hurl a bunch of insults to them. This is what he does to REGULAR people. But when Thalej gets on shit hits the fucking fan. The first thing anything that would come out of Wolfy's mouth would be an insult such as "you big-nosed arab" "some racist slur to do with Thalej's background" "bomb jokes" "calling him a terrorist" and such. Most of the time Thalej takes these as jokes from people he considers friends but as soon as Wolfy says it, it puts him in a bad mood. Thalej after the last abuse report has learnt to mute him and ignore him but after a sensitive insult or just running out of patience Thalej completely loses his shit and would insult Wolfy.

Wolfy knows the rules, knows that abuse is not tolerated yet he still does it. Why? to get a reaction out of Thalej so he can most likely report him later on.
Thalej is a good guy but everybody has their limits and wolfy pushes him above them.
Wolfy in full knowledge of these rules should at least recieve some form of punishment such as a extended mute and gag or a 1 day + ban

To Wolfy's screenshots
1. This isnt reall insulting you hes just telling you to turn your shitty music off and everyone on the server knows who you are. Come on lets be honest.
2.You've insulted his background and family multiple times using terms worst than he has so this one comment compared to your countless insults is excusable.
3.Is that your actual name, because if it is your original name was that so he changed it without the knowledge that that is your name. I mean if i change my name to y real name and someone changes their name without the knowledge would they be prosecutable? no because they didnt have knowledge

'Jumpman' wrote:
didnt think i have to say this but , this is full of shit i like how u just skip there whole part where he full abuses there fuck out off me non stop and he gave away my name and shit after i did a "REPORT" on him .
i got loads of screenshots:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=792566291  
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=792566250  
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=792566181  
changes do my real name...

I agree that what he said wasn't nice. But i cant blame him for reacting to your racist comments that way.
I think that he's been incredibly considerate and conservative in the way he has reacted to you up until now. 
seeing as there have been many previous occasions where you have mocked his racial background. 

The main reason i didn't extensively talk about thalej's comments is because this is a report against YOUR
comments and actions. in my opinion thalej hasn't given me appropriate reason to report him. if he gives me 
appropriate reason to do so, i will!

What thalej said is a drop in the ocean compared to your comments in relation to an entire race of people.
I can only image that anyone else on that server who has Arabic/Middle Eastern heritage, probably felt insulted 
by your bigoted and ignorant comments. how DARE you insult this group of people. They already have a bad 
enough rep and to see you degrade them further repulses me. 

Furthermore i recommend that you don't use "changes do my real name" as a defense. especially after you read
mEdZ's reply about how you found and have used his personal details against him. Dude, you can't complain about
a 'violation of the rules' against you if you have done the same thing to someone else. You must have some nerve
to report people over something that you have done. QUIT THE HYPOCRISY.

I think its time to man up, apologize and accept whatever consequence might come your way.

are fucking serious cunt,im not toxic people only bitch about me cause i camp on scoutzknifez. always i get stop camping u little bitch constaintly also mimi says there same to anyone who camps "stop being a wolfy" so funny ahahha no fuck off.. you guys just cant cope that i camp and have to give ur opion when i camp which is retarded

also why do u think i change my name alot. Its so i can stop this and stuff. But when i change my name u always say I LOOK IT WOLFY HE CHANGED HIS NAME . And then it all starts over again.

+1 for this post, I was personally there when it all happened and Wolfie did his normal thing of stirring up Thalej and Thalej responding to it. But NEVER has Thalej personally abused Wolfie of his ethnicity or cultural background (eg. beliefs, religion,  personal thoughts) I have also noticed Wolfie doesn't start any 'beef' with people when someone of higher authority is on (admins, mods, etc etc) but as soon as they're gone the insults start flying, in the direction of Thalej 99.9% of the time. 

-Trelis

Mimi Stop saying im acting there victim im not im cleary not a victim and i do admitt i have said bad things but you have never been there and you always call me a camper and shit, its obvs ur trying to get rid off me because i "camp"

u must be joking trelis he has talked shit about my religon and shit dont say NEVER when you dont know shit . Read my last Report i did maybe that will help.

'Jumpman' wrote:
are fucking serious cunt,im not toxic people only bitch about me cause i camp on scoutzknifez. always i get stop camping u little bitch constaintly also mimi says there same to anyone who camps "stop being a wolfy" so funny ahahha no fuck off.. you guys just cant cope that i camp and have to give ur opion when i camp which is retarded
You're not toxic?... 

Dude you are actually really toxic when someone merely says anything related about you... You throw a shitfest at the littlest things and ive been on at times when you abuse Thalej if you don't remember, and yes you have played the victim card multiple times on the server as a staff member joins. Want an example? when Sirblazemore joined and told both of you to stp abusing each other you did, and complained about abuse, but any other time someone tells you both to stop, you dont stop you either tell the person the "shut the fuck up" and insult them.
About your camping, it just pisses people off but thats not the reason people don't like it. It's more to do with the fact that you say some obnoxious shit over your mic after someone comments on it.
Everyone talks shit about you camping because you insult them after you kill them? ^^It's more to do with the fact that you say some obnoxious shit over your mic after someone comments on it like "wow up there again" noone was talking shit just pointing stuff out

'Jumpman' wrote:
are fucking serious cunt,im not toxic people only bitch about me cause i camp on scoutzknifez. always i get stop camping u little bitch constaintly also mimi says there same to anyone who camps "stop being a wolfy" so funny ahahha no fuck off.. you guys just cant cope that i camp and have to give ur opion when i camp which is retard

Dude, the reason people call you out for camping is because
you do it all the time, it slows down the game, and means
you get an advantage. Most people refrain from camping out
of respect for the other players. You only get "stop camping
you little bitch", when you camp! surely this is some sort of 
indication to you, that camping is frowned upon. In all honesty
the easiest way to not be called a "camping little bitch" is if 
you stop camping. PROBLEM SOLVED

u guys probably think that im the bad guy here right? but i felt these comments were malicious, derogitory and discriminatory in nature and i hope he will be appropriately disciplined, like honestly the player known as wolfy has gone to a point, where i feel like he honestly should be banned, he's just lucky that i did not retaliate that time, normally i would respond to what he says but really, im just over it. and honestly i absolutely LOVE how he proceeds to harass me like that AFTER he reports "ME" for harassing him, like come on is that even normal!!???!!, im sorry u have to deal with this, dealing with a bunch of kids of the internet right but if wolfy is going to report someone for bullying him, then he proceeds to bully someone else after that report is not fair.

okay so when i changed my name to "*****" as shown in the first screen shot that was in response to him changing his name to "ARAB NOSE", in the second screen shot, that is when i had had enough of his so called "banter" and retaliated to him, in the third screenshot i simply said "turn off ur music" more like 'mic spam/earrape etc', he was literally playing his so called "music" and mic spamming the whole server, and we told him countless times to turn it off then he starts throwing insults and like i said in my last comment, he harasses the members, then acts all innocent when someone abusses him he plays victim. now in his replys he is being abussive, he is literally digging his own grave, he does not stop i tell him to stop but he continues
he also tells everyone that he does not mind if they call him by his real name, but for some reason when i do......he starts getting all angry. i dont get what his problem is, i will admit sometimes i do bully him, but that is only because he gets on my nerve...honestly, never have i ever receieved so much shit about being iraqi/arabic/middle eastern its disgusting honestly.

as u already seen screenshots i assume u dont need any from me.

im deeply sorry for wasting your time with this nonsense and i thank you for taking your time to read this.

Thalej

'Jumpman' wrote:
dont lie when i said about there shit about your religon you said you heard worse.

yes, what i said was true i have heard worse when i was in high school i had to deal with that stupid shit for 6 years, then u someone on the internet who i barely know COMES out of NO WHERE and decides to abuse me of my relgion/racial beliefs, who tf do u think u are?, some funny kid?

wolfy doesn't deserve ban, he's a well respected player on scoutzknivez and bannin him would be a pretty stupid idea, he just needs to learn from what he has done wrong. i'd recommend a warning to wolfy seeing as it's a first offence then if it continues then a ban should take place...

it sinks into yr head hell it hurts but its not love

Huge huge huge respect for the guy who posted this. Not many people would go through the effort of this. In my opinion, racism is disguisting and I don't think KZG accepts any of it. My background is Turkish, I'm used to this kind of thing but it's so gross honestly.

KWewm8K.gif&key=a57e1f88ed16139797e0a942

racism is apart of aussie culture bro . ..

it sinks into yr head hell it hurts but its not love

'maecat' wrote:
racism is apart of aussie culture bro . ..

Australia's past has been plagued with racism and its only continuing 
because of people like wolfy. Who don't understand the implications
and effects of their actions. 

Phrases like " racism is apart of aussie culture bro ." are one of the
biggest reasons racism is still such a problem. when you defend racism 
and just say that it's cultural, you normalize the act of being racially
discriminate. 

These sort of comments are unacceptable in any sort of community.
You cannot dismiss racism because our country has had problems with it
in the past. We need to strive against the racism and discrimination. To
be more accepting of peoples that are oppressed enough as it is.

Even if this comment is a joke dude, it is just repulsive.

'maecat' wrote:
wolfy doesn't deserve ban, he's a well respected player on scoutzknivez and bannin him would be a pretty stupid idea, he just needs to learn from what he has done wrong. i'd recommend a warning to wolfy seeing as it's a first offence then if it continues then a ban should take place...

I don't think that this server, or any community should have any sort of leeway
 towards racism as it is in no way in accordance with the law.

"It is unlawful for a person to do an act, otherwise than in private, if:
(a) the act is reasonably likely in all the circumstances to offend, insult, 

humiliate or intimidate another person or group of people, and
(b) the act is done because of the race, colour or national or ethnic origin

of the other person or some or all of the people in the group." -the Racial Discrimination Act (1975)

It is vital for wolfy to understand the ramifications of his actions. Seeing as
His actions are Illegal, a temporary ban would be a suitable discipline. 
I certainly hope that appropriate action is taken against this sort of behavior.
He needs to learn this the hard way, because he will not listen to us when we
ask him not to say things. Please note that this sort of bigoted racism could 
result in up to 14 years imprisonment. 

I personally am fed up with the racism and toxicity that Wolfy (and a few others)
have produced on this server. This needs to STOP!

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search