SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Wolfy (currently known as obama) - racism

Wrektum

'maecat' wrote:
wolfy doesn't deserve ban, he's a well respected player on scoutzknivez and bannin him would be a pretty stupid idea, he just needs to learn from what he has done wrong. i'd recommend a warning to wolfy seeing as it's a first offence then if it continues then a ban should take place...

Please maecat we all know why you want him :d

all concenred with this thread please read carefully.

I am getting sick of these two arguing all the time and they become immature when I am not on mainly......

Wolfy, you are right about being bombarded by everyone, a lot of players are biased towards you and agitate the situation more because they know you're an angry little shit who will explode back. if you want to avoid punishment I highly suggest avoiding abusers, because life is unfair and unfortunately you created this situation by responding to bullshit to an extent where you lowered your self to their levels through making aliases, it's happeneing live with it you just have created some haters and you just need to ignore them and record them to smooth things out, you created racist names and too much drama. you will be punished if you continue this I am more than happy to agree to a full perm ban if I hear more shit SK recently been about you and thalej and the drama and I dont like it I like my main server which I supervise drama free. quit being a shithead and do not respond to shitheads, record/ignore and take screenshots and I promise no one will bother you again, they will have no right to even respond to an appeal if they are caught talking shit without you responding.

thalej is being immature and he should not have changed his name, because of that and your reaction he created a bandwagon of haters who can not tolerate you and your multiple profiles/names in general. I am going to tell thalej this is the last warning I don't care if we are all friends here I am going for a ban if he makes another name change to troll you because originally immitating others names is punishable in the rules and I think I have been soft on him for that.

@maecat quit yapping about racism is part of a culture if you're gonna be a sheep and follow the cunts into backwards-civilisation then don't give us your immature opinions here or in the server. you're getting on my nerves these days you don't like it fuck off to usa and live amongst "that" racist culture if I see any racism in SK I deal with it harshly and everyone knows that this is not the time to joke about it and it is getting dangerous beyond this fucking forum alright? it's not alright and you should not make it a norm, if the rest are happy with it well not around me whter I am admin, owner or just a regular. racisim is not a norm nor it is part of any fucking backwards culture.

No more drama, more bullshit I will ask for permission from sky him self to ban you both thalej and wolfy, better yet I will catch you red handed in the server through an alias which you will never guess and ban you from evidence without having to wait.

Cheers

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search