Jump to content
Killzone Gaming Logo
Facebook Instagram Twitter Youtube

Jailbreak Application.


(UCU) MadeInChina
 Share

Recommended Posts

(Extra Info) 

I know I have done one of these before, I didn't want to keep it up as i felt like I wasn't ready for the position after sometime I feel like i now can handle the the position
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • (UCU) MadeInChina

    14

  • Panda

    3

  • Black Chef

    3

  • quint3n

    2

+rep talked with him on ts seems chilled, hes a top bloke and would suit the job of being moderator.
Best Of Luck my boy @madeinChina  :wink:

Administrator On Aim Servers
1v1 Arenas
Casual Competitive 
76561198261410029.png
Link to comment
Share on other sites

+rep, China is a very mature and respectful member of the KZG community. I believe that as a moderator he will be able to truly show his maturity and be able to show how effective he can be on a server explaining rules, and helping players.


Goodluck mate!

2jz1fkoweayz.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

+rep China is a very active member of KZG, knows all jailbreak rules and is very known throughout the community, I think CHina would be fit for this role as he wants the best for the Jailbreak servers.

 


76561198249255096.png

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

+1 He has thought through what was wrong about the last application and improved. He has improved his attitude towards problems on the server and would make a good mod.

THE_FITZ_Logo_solid-e1395812823774.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

+rep knows a lot about JB, and Tbh I thought he was an admin or mod till now lol, legitimately thought he was one, and feel kinda stupid now for not knowing haha, anyways he's perfect for it and has lots of experience (atleast from what I see) he occasionally shows abit of salt. But hey look who's talking..I personally think he's perfect for the job, and can resolve problems, stop people from breaking rules, and most of all make the community a better place.
P.S if I make any grammer mistakes it's 1 in the morning ecks Dee

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The amount of good shit I can say about this lad is never ending

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

'Thrasher' wrote:
When he couldnt get his own way in rust he decided to borderline abuse me



It was Kind of at the heat of the moment. Just felt like that was kind of a stupid rule. Apologizes
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Very well written application, I can tell that you would have spent a lot of time and effort perfecting this application as you have tried before but failed multiple times. You have been a long serving member of the KZG jailbreak game mode and show a lot of passion for trying and making the server a better place. As he states in his application he wants to improve his ability to make clear decisions and becoming moderator would be good for him as he is able better his self and the server. Made in china is young but I think if he was to become a trial moderator he will try his utmost to make the server better. my only concern is his maturity and his ability to make decisions under presser, but as a trial, they can be put to the test.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

Link to comment
Share on other sites

'GaryJohnson' wrote:
Very well written application, I can tell that you would have spent a lot of time and effort perfecting this application as you have tried before but failed multiple times. You have been a long serving member of the KZG jailbreak game mode and show a lot of passion for trying and making the server a better place. As he states in his application he wants to improve his ability to make clear decisions and becoming moderator would be good for him as he is able better his self and the server. Made in china is young but I think if he was to become a trial moderator he will try his utmost to make the server better. my only concern is his maturity and his ability to make decisions under presser, but as a trial, they can be put to the test.

Thanks sirtron.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

'Naga' wrote:
The amount of good shit I can say about this lad is never ending

Thanks naga. And also congrats my dude.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

'MadeInChina' wrote:
Naga wrote:
The amount of good shit I can say about this lad is never ending

Thanks naga. And also congrats my dude.

Any time dude! and Im keen to see you aboard the admin team soon ;)

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

+rep Nice guy but plays Rust too much cause he is a nerd

http://killzonegaming.com/showthread.php?tid=2044

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share


Killzone Gaming (KZG) is a Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO) community and esports organization founded in 2015 and established as an esports organization in 2023. Its mission is to create a fun and enjoyable environment for the CS:GO player base worldwide by offering custom game servers, such as 1v1, Retakes, and surf, among many more. KZG's primary region is Oceania, however, thousands of players across the globe are connected to their game servers daily.

Important Links