SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Gromp | Use of Bunny Hopping Scripts

Acidic

Your ingame name: Acidic (Currently: Get Down On It)

Their ingame name: Gromp

Their STEAMID ( steamid.io ): STEAM_0:0:64698827

Which server?: Minigame

Reason for why they should be banned: Use of bunnyhopping scripts/assist.

Proof/Evidence:
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/mOZWqlQ_cdE[/video]

Extra(If any): Evidence is in the !showkeys menu.
KWewm8K.gif&key=a57e1f88ed16139797e0a942

lul? i have a habit of spamming scrollwheel all the time (If you have mwheel down and mwheelup binded it looks like that)

Talk shit get hit all im sayin

'Gromp' wrote:
lul? i have a habit of spamming scrollwheel all the time (If you have mwheel down and mwheelup binded it looks like that)

TThat is a complete lie. Notice 20 seconds in when he is in the middle of the air, jump is still being spammed. That's not natural and it's a dead give away! I can confirm using mousewheen doan + up bound will still not show the same result.

And even if i was scripting i know atleast 3 admins that are using them so it would be kinda hypocritical to ban for it

@Acidic just gonna leave this here :) i found this one day as i as on the server mini games with gromp one morning on a day off, he was helping kids put AHK (Auto Hot Key) onto there computer which is a program that doesnt affect csgo's imput as it isn't .exe i don't know if this will help in finding the answer for this problem evidence is in his proifile discription under read more.

Gromp, unlike your typical toad, sports a triangular, pointed snout, giving the monster a more aggressive look to match the aggro attitude (you’d be mad, too if you were mutated by mushrooms). Gromp’s round, puffed out throat, on the other hand, emphasizes the fact that the monster is a tanky protector. This mixture of aggressive defensiveness is something that makes Gromp a unique creature in an equally unique atmosphere.

You can't get vacced for this don't listen to spastics

http://plays.tv/u/Voltaxic

@B1N this has been here since cs:s where the admins actually told people to use scripts instead of banning people for them the only thing that's changed on there recently is the download links - no other server has as much of a problem with them so that's why they're there

'Acidic' wrote:
Are bhop scripts acceptable on the MG server or not?

'skyPRAh' wrote:
No. We will soon be getting an advanced anti-bhop and anti-macro. Anyone caught cheating will be permanently banned with or without warning.

Gromp, besides me seeing no signs of any admins using scripts, show the evidence and I'm sure those admins will be dealt with.

'Acidic' wrote:
Acidic wrote:
Are bhop scripts acceptable on the MG server or not?

'skyPRAh' wrote:
No. We will soon be getting an advanced anti-bhop and anti-macro. Anyone caught cheating will be permanently banned with or without warning.

Gromp, besides me seeing no signs of any admins using scripts, show the evidence and I'm sure those admins will be dealt with.

I guess we'll soon see half the server get instantly banned then including some admins unless the plugin gives them immunity

This is against the rules and you @Gromp were explaining to other people on the server MiniGames on how to use AHK (Auto Hot Keys) which is against the rules.

you really posted a link to a script bin?

I dont see the hassle in using scrollwheel with added assist of airaccell...

ive seen many using autohotkey cough cough
AHK Razor Synapse or a cheat engine bhop all should be banned

WHERE THERE ARE CATS, THERE ARE NO RATS

dora-cara.gif

'B1N' wrote:
This is against the rules and you @Gromp were explaining to other people on the server MiniGames on how to use AHK (Auto Hot Keys) which is against the rules.

It's against the rules to have something on my steam profile? lul okay, and i don't see why talking to someone about AHK is against the rules, autohotkey is used for quite a number of things

At the moment, there is an issue with the amount of scriptors on the server. I have witness people script and it is quiet obvious but at the moment, Skyprah is working on plugins and shit so hopefully that sorts things. I'm pretty sure that there wouldn't be 'immunity' for admins because that is an ridiculous idea.

-  MINIGAMES  -                                                                                 -  1v1  -

Listen, you can never tell if someone is using scripts due to the excessive flicker of space could mean both AHK or mwheel up and down.
Until we find an efficient way of being able to tell if someone is breaking the rules, then nothing can happen in the meantime.
Thanks.

This whole post is a false. Once people bhop for a long enough time that they can time their scrolls properly it kinda looks like scripts but i dont really think hes scripting at all.

[align=justify]

LETS MAKE KZG GREAT AGAIN !!

[/align]

'Thrasher' wrote:
Gromp wrote:
And even if i was scripting i know atleast 3 admins that are using them so it would be kinda hypocritical to ban for it

drop names :)

Snitches get stiches, not going to call out people who i'm cool with, although i can tell you Teknique does cause he's a nerd (If you don't believe me ask the 15 people on the server when he was basically saying he was using them)

Obviously you don't need me to tell you if you guys are going to "detect and ban" anyone using them soon anyways.

Advantage over other players on a course server where you actually gain nothing it's literally just for fun l u l

And don't tell me (oo there's multigame maps too when we all know majority of players only pick course maps because the multigames maps are generally trash)

Banned for uhm what exactly? having something on my profile lmao? if i knew you weren't allowed to edit your profile on kzg maybe i wouldn't have it there lmfao

I have 6 1/2 days playtime on MG if i knew you could get banned for something so retarded i wouldn't have had it on there.

he is ticked off becuase its a ban request thrasher.

obviously he is using autohotkey

others ive seen using it

BÆbigboy ツ wassaBÆbigboy ツ
Tito
Teknique
Az0r

im expecting a server wipe lmao.
still dont see the hassle in using scrollwheel.

EDIT

Acid its easy to tell who is using scrollwheel and who is uing a script.

people that use scrollwheel dont spam their scrollwheel as its unresponsive asf
no one binds up and down to jump lmfao

with the autohotkey its binded to spacebar, so holding space will count as a jump as seen when Gromp isnt needing to jump

I have a demo of teknique doing this if you really want to see.

WHERE THERE ARE CATS, THERE ARE NO RATS

dora-cara.gif

'Gromp' wrote:
Banned for uhm what  exactly? having something on my profile lmao? if i knew you weren't allowed to edit your profile on kzg maybe i wouldn't have it there lmfao

I have 6 1/2 days playtime on MG if i knew you could get banned for something so retarded i wouldn't have had it on there.

" i found this one day as i as on the server mini games with gromp one morning on a day off, he was helping kids put AHK (Auto Hot Key) onto there computer "

Explain this please

giphy (4).gif

Talking to thrasher on teamspeak, if he wants to ban me after this he can i guess there's nothing i can do to stop it - close the thread when a decision is made.

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search