SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Gromp | Use of Bunny Hopping Scripts

Acidic

@knxledge I'm going to say what I said to @Thrasher just a few minutes ago, Yes I have used AHK Scripts on KZG Servers. earlier on today I was in a channel with @Acid, @Deadlymullet and @Tinkywinky and got the .AHK Script to basically back to what I was telling them about the whole fuck around between doing the mwheelup and mwheeldown binds, and the whole AHK script to prove based purely off the whole !showkeys method there was no way of definitively telling which was which. I alternated between both methods which I have stated above and based on show keys they were not able to tell the difference %100 percent and there may be a few false positives based on their decision.

I apologize for not telling the server when I demonstrating the AHK and Mwheel business. My reason for not telling everyone is that there would most likely be a lot of drama of the situation at hand and it would be taken out of hand.

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

'Gromp' wrote:
Talking to thrasher on teamspeak, if he wants to ban me after this he can i guess there's nothing i can do to stop it - close the thread when a decision is made.

Don't cry when I quietly add this code and you get automatically permanently banned. I won't be allowing appeals for people caught scripting.

Yes @skyPRAH thats my boi you do your job fuck those hackers ;) i guess rip me as well

tumblr_nnv0638c7q1qdzky1o1_500.gif
Good Vibes -JVilL-Scout God    

WWW.killzonegaming.com  

'skyPRAh' wrote:
Gromp wrote:
Talking to thrasher on teamspeak, if he wants to ban me after this he can i guess there's nothing i can do to stop it - close the thread when a decision is made.

Don't cry when I quietly add this code and you get automatically permanently banned. I won't be allowing appeals for people caught scripting.

Go ahead man you'll be quite surprised to see i'm not actually scripting hah
Talk shit get hit all im sayin

'Gromp' wrote:
skyPRAh wrote:
Gromp wrote:

I personally think, the video I posted is pure evidence. People don't scroll their mouse madly in mid air. By the things Gromp has posted over time + the video evidence, I think the fact that gromp uses scripts is so obvious, even if he denies it.
KWewm8K.gif&key=a57e1f88ed16139797e0a942

'Acidic' wrote:
Gromp wrote:
skyPRAh wrote:
Gromp wrote:

I personally think, the video I posted is pure evidence. People don't scroll their mouse madly in mid air. By the things Gromp has posted over time + the video evidence, I think the fact that gromp uses scripts is so obvious, even if he denies it.
Like i said to thrasher i've adjusted my mouswheel sensivity so it might seem like i'm using it midair after i've left the ground, not sure if that's what your referring to i do have a habit of just spamming mousewheel down and up because it's easier but we'll see soon enough when skyprah adds his detection plugin won't we

EDIT 1: I've turned the sensivity down if it makes you guys feel better cause im sick of getting reported and if it's completely required i can show a video of me bhopping but i think that's a bit excessive, i like to troll people and tell them im scripting soo

fuck scripters ................. o wait lol >____>

it sinks into yr head hell it hurts but its not love

maybe we should make it against the rules to use scroll wheel to bhop, and just tap space. Just so we don't have any kids crying when someone scrolls more than they need to..

'Jes' wrote:
maybe we should make it against the rules to use scroll wheel to bhop, and just tap space. Just so we don't have any kids crying when someone scrolls more than they need to..

lmfao

find this thread stupid. So what if he used scripts/macros/autohotkey/scroll wheel. The only advantages you get is that you get more speed because your bunny hops are fluent. So what if you finish a map course before others. You just die anyway. Most maps end doesn't kill everyone anyway. If you cry about it just set a bloody velocity cap so everyone has the same max speed... the only advantage you can get is when its not map courses but the velocity cap would make it so everyone has the same chance anyway..

This is my opinion.

'Synnic' wrote:
find this thread stupid. So what if he used scripts/macros/autohotkey/scroll wheel. The only advantages you get is that you get more speed because your bunny hops are fluent. So what if you finish a map course before others. You just die anyway. Most maps end doesn't kill everyone anyway. If you cry about it just set a bloody velocity cap so everyone has the same max speed... the only advantage you can get is when its not map courses but thr velocity cap would make it so everyone has the same chance anyway..

This is my opinion.

+99 couldn't have said it better, i was really surprised after coming over from source with the amount of hate towards scripts randomly especially since it was just a normal thing to do on css

I feel like the only people who don't agree with autobhop coming back are people who played css and are using scripts themselves and want to make themselves look better

• 1 month later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search