SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Alex Jones

curanator

Today i have created this thread to tell the people of kzg about the admin for kzg jailbreak (maybe other servers). This admin has abused his powers many of times through the duration of my time on jailbreak. This admin bans people instead of kick on hide and seek if a t knifes a ct, He puts up votes that only admins can do that have been offensive to many people for e.g. Th3B3ats,quit3n and many other people. he has kicked me and banned me for asking questions, confronting him about admin abuse and so other. So today i want kzg jailbreak to be great again because it hasn't been all great with this abuser ALEX JONES. So to make jailbreak great again we need to take these admin abilities away from Alex Jones (which he has only had for a week or so). so i think this needs to put into action so we can have good fun without him ruining it.

sincerely, Curanator

#BANALEX
#BANALEX
#BANALEX
#BANALEX
#BANALEX
#BANALEX
#BANALEX
#BANALEX
#BANALEX

The votes he made were pure banter between people with friendships in the community, also not all votes were made by him. Also on Hide and Seek days admins should be banning for 30 as it ruins the fun and makes their job harder, most admins have started doing this now. Most times Alex deals with problems he does it to help the community. This appeal is not needed as Alex has played a big role in KZG so far. Most players would agree with me on this one.

EDIT: Typing #BANALEX shows that this is an immature post, also he has had many problems with you, before you were spamming abuse and admin chat, you were told to stop many times and didn't.

76561198249255096.png

I can agree with you one one thing. Banning people for 30 minutes for killing a ct during hide "N" Seek is stupid and out of line. If new players came along and knifed a ct and killed that ct during hide "N" Seek and then ban for it its not want to make them come back to the server. Now I'm not saying this hast not happens as of yet, but i'm just saying.

Curanator, why in the fucking god would you post this. I have NEVER seen alex abuse his powers in any way shape or form. I would suggest asking for this immature thread to be closed. You've also been been gagged and muted numerous times for abuse, and for spamming admin and vip chat.

Then you decided to say this in chat: [VIP Chat] «Gravity» | Curanator: VOTE ON MY BAN APPEAL ALEX FOR NON ADMIN MAKE HIM STOP THE ABUSE OF HIS POWERS

2jz1fkoweayz.png

Today, you have freekilled, cheated lr's map exploited and abused. I have given you many many many warnings, and even muted and kicked you because you werent following an admins orders. You unnecessarily used admin chat spamming it and flooding my chat. I was on the verge of banning you if you didn't stop, but luckily you cooled down.
The votes were not called by me, it was called by another staff member for banter.

And along with the hide and seek days, if an admin or staff member is on ct it is very inefficient to keep respawning people and kicking t's for killing ct's. As i stated earlier in the hide and seek day, that if you killed a ct you would be banned for 30 minutes for not following an admins order, which i had stated 5 times at the start of that day, in my opinion i should have banned you earlier, @Ec1ipse and others were there to witness some of this, along with @Th3b3ats and @harik multiple people told me to ban you but i didnt.

'Sirtron' wrote:
Today, you have freekilled, cheated lr's map exploited and abused. I have given you many many many warnings, and even muted and kicked you because you werent following an admins orders. **You unnecessarily used admin chat, spamming it.** I was on the verge of banning you if you didnt stop, but luckily you cooled down.

Just a typo in that

2jz1fkoweayz.png

'Harik' wrote:
Sirtron wrote:
Today, you have freekilled, cheated lr's map exploited and abused. I have given you many many many warnings, and even muted and kicked you because you werent following an admins orders. **You unnecessarily used admin chat, spamming it.** I was on the verge of banning you if you didnt stop, but luckily you cooled down.

Just a typo in that

Cheeers babe.
Also, putting in the vip chat on jb saying, "VOTE ON MY BAN APPEAL ALEX FOR NON ADMIN MAKE HIM STOP THE ABUSE OF HIS POWERS", is completely immature and unnecessary and sad.

Wait sorry are you strawb with that grammar?

Well just remember this, Everyday is a gift that can be taken away by anyone or anything so treasure it!

Curanator I honestly think this is a joke Alex always swaps me from CT but I still like him as admin and a member of the KZG community hopefully Alex doesn't get banned -rep

[hr]

ok, so I was the one who created those votes. not #BanAlex. I created them to lighten the mood of the server and only meme'd those who I know can take the bants, it's not your responsibility to speak for them.

#BanAlex2016

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

curanator bro, This is the perfect song for you!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgab-LCmaXE

Well just remember this, Everyday is a gift that can be taken away by anyone or anything so treasure it!

'Squirtle' wrote:
curanator bro, This is the perfect song for you!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgab-LCmaXE

10/10 would kms again

some shitter from 2016 who still has trial somehow

'Sirtron' wrote:
Earlier today you even said sorry it was your mistake, and now you have random mood swings just because you broke the rules.

that was about another topic but he continued to be abusive after. And never accepted a apology and continued to abuse

'curanator' wrote:
Sirtron wrote:
Earlier today you even said sorry it was your mistake, and now you have random mood swings just because you broke the rules.

that was about another topic but he continued to be abusive after. And never accepted a apology and continued to abuse

Please post some evidence of said 'abuse'. I have legit been on the server since 9am this morning, before Alex was on and haven't seen him abuse you or anyone else once.

Please respond

2jz1fkoweayz.png

'curanator' wrote:
Sirtron wrote:

Yeah you are cooked mate, i didnt accept your apology due to your abusive behavior, I kicked you due to you spamming admin chat multiple times, along with constant complaining after i warned you multiple times with mutes, gags, and a silence. honestly believe this thread is a joke, so @Tito @Thrasher If you want to deal with this, go ahead.

I WILL MAKE A CALL OUT VIDEO. Cuntanator please respond!

Alex is a fine admin, curantor on the other hand you have been very painful to play with as you abuse, mic and chat spam. I do not think alex should be demoted but i think you should be punished accordingly

From my perspective, it seems as if your immaturely dealing with this. Doesnt seem like abuse at all and you have provided us with no evidence.

I suggest this thread gets closed.

76561198129673465.png

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search