SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Alex Jones

curanator

'curanator' wrote:
Today i have created this thread to tell the people of kzg about the admin for kzg jailbreak (maybe other servers). This admin has abused his powers many of times through the duration of my time on jailbreak. This admin bans people instead of kick on hide and seek if a t knifes a ct, He puts up votes that only admins can do that have been offensive to many people for e.g. Th3B3ats,quit3n and many other people. he has kicked me and banned me for asking questions, confronting him about admin abuse and so other. So today i want kzg jailbreak to be great again because it hasn't been all great with this abuser ALEX JONES. So to make jailbreak great again we need to take these admin abilities away from Alex Jones (which he has only had for a week or so). so i think this needs to put into action so we can have good fun without him ruining it.

sincerely, Curanator

#BANALEX
#BANALEX
#BANALEX
#BANALEX
#BANALEX
#BANALEX
#BANALEX
#BANALEX
#BANALEX

I WANT TO PUBLICY SAY SORRY TO ALEX
i was wrong to post that he didn't do anything i have been bashed/abused enough*cough cough* (squirtle) but i'm very sorry to Alex for wasting his time over this argument. I am not angry or mad at Alex in anyway

Who needs to watch reality tv, when you have kzg? But in all seriousness I'm a little late to the party but I will tell you what I will do and I will give you my thoughts. In the coming days I will touch base with @"Alex jones" about how he conducts himself on the server and to make sure he is staying true to what we expect an admin on jailbreak to do,which I believe he is. In the future if you have a problem with another admin which could happen I would suggest trying to get in contact with an experienced admin so they can guide Alex to become better, and if nothing changes then make this post. Also to people abusing curanator, he simply had the best interests of the server in his mind he may of not had the best approach but he truly does care for kzg.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

Mate do you want to start a war? When the fuck did I abuse you? Don't make false accusation and this sort of shit would of never happened. So fuck up and fuck off.
Well just remember this, Everyday is a gift that can be taken away by anyone or anything so treasure it!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search