SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Jailbreak Team App.

Diesey

Server Group Jailbreak
Steam Account Name: Diesey
SteamID STEAM_0:1:85687889
Age 14
Description of Yourself Hi! My name is James and I live in Sydney Australia. In terms of personality I am happy, respectful, intelligent, kind and mature member of the community.
I feel as if I am a very approachable person that is not afraid of feedback in all sorts, and is happy to take constructive criticism. Some of my other hobbies are fishing, sailing, coding, (and of course) gaming!

I have been a member on Steam for almost 3 years, and have collected almost 2000 hours across multiple games. (Mainly Csgo)

My favourite sports are Rugby, Basketball, Football and a little bit of Cricket :). I am a Crew Member at McDonalds, and have been for 3-4 Months, where I work at the back communicating with my team on orders. I also recently joined the AAFC (Australian Air Force Cadets) where I have been learning to fly, and become better at following orders from ranks and training to give them.

I joined KZG in October, and have enjoyed myself ever since. I joined off my old friend Zek one day and found a passion for the CSGO Game mode Jailbreak. 

If you don't see me on Jailbreak, I'm either on Mini-games, Scouts and Knives or Easy Surf. The community of KZG (especially Staff) have made me feel at home and welcome at all times, and that is why I am here to be a part of it. I put time and effort to things I care about about, and I hope you can see this in my application.
Play Time on the Server/s you're applying for?: 6d 08:59h
what time do you normally play on the Server you're apply for?: I am usually very flexible during the holidays and can play up to 4 hours, as well as weekends. But during the week, school does take priority. Mainly Mornings and Nights.
Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Harik
.exe
Players vouching your application? Gyro 
Kayex
My Name is Macca
Why do you think you deserve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team? Despite my youth I believe I feel ready to obtain this position since I have played for a long time, and I feel as I can be trusted with a position. I am prepared to vow my time into every aspect of the community and leave everyone in the community with an enjoyable time like I had when I joined. I wanted to make this application after praises from some staff members and the community in general, and me wanting to help the growing server Jailbreak. In the past, I have been selfless, and can get angry for example when someone free kills, but I hope you can look past that and review how I have been able to change in the last month or so.

I also love reading and inserting ideas into all servers, to make them more enjoyable and functional for every great face in the community. I would never put KZG in a bad light, and dishonour the already great reputation if I held this position. The enjoyment I have had on Jailbreak, has inspired me to jump into the community on TeamSpeak and the forums. I don't like taking people's sides, regardless of who is my friend, I would be willing to tell anyone Right from Wrong. I want to evolve the server and wish the best future for KZG.

When I’m on and no admins are on, I try to consistently make an effort to resolve everyone’s arguments by finding similar traits, and attempting to stop people holding down the mics, and make the rounds go smoothly on Jailbreak. I always am happy to help new and less experienced players try and be CT after they have read the rules and forums such as 'How to Warden guide'. I regularly check up on the rules and consult admins if need be. 

I hope what I have said and my experience with you in-game will make you +rep, but all criticism is wanted! 

EDIT* Thank you for giving me some feedback such as me needing to be tougher on others, and to balance out banter and when to be serious. I really appreciate it.
What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: The qualities I could bring to KZG, is a welcoming person to all good and bad players, who could bring justice to this rule intense game, and with it enjoyment. I would also bring my honest self, who could give guidance to new and confused players, and dealing people equally no matter my friend or someone I dislike, I would tell right from wrong. I would give help to anyone requiring assistance. I’d like to be someone very approachable, and anyone who knew me would be happy to talk fools and kings on TeamSpeak. I feel I know banter from TITF, which is something important across all KZG servers. I feel as I am an organised person with most of my priorities straight in life, and can allocate my time effectively when on my PC. As I have a job at my young age, it could bring my team skills with other staff members, and being effective, as McDonalds is fast food. I am open to constructive criticism and general feedback, no matter +/- Rep, I will always try to improve off what people say. I appreciate –reps as it can help me improve my chances of becoming a better applicant. Thank you for taking the time to read my application.
Have you read the APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS? Yes
Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes
Have you ever donated to Killzone Gaming?: Yes
Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

Thanks So Much for reading! All feedback is welcome! :happy:

Edited by Sirtron
QVoTMQX.jpg
VIP|Jailbreak|Minigames|http://steamcommunity.com/id/diesey/

+rep. He would make jailbreak better again. Despite it being mic spammed 24/7 I think he could handle it. So again +rep 
good luck

Progressively over the past month I've seen Diesey improve drastically and take a big step towards becoming a member of staff. He's extremely helpful towards all new players, he has a great knowledge of the rules and happily enforces them. He's a valued member of the community and is friends with many of the regular players. He is one of the best recent candidates for Jailbreak member of staff, in my opinion.

• Like 2

2jz1fkoweayz.png

'Harik' wrote:
Progressively over the past month I've seen Diesey improve drastically and take a big step towards becoming a member of staff. He's extremely helpful towards all new players, he has a great knowledge of the rules and happily enforces them. He's a valued member of the community and is friends with many of the regular players. He is one of the best recent candidates for Jailbreak member of staff, in my opinion.

Thanks a lot Harik. I give you a lot of credit for helping me become a more valued member with all the feedback you have given me.
QVoTMQX.jpg

Alrighty
Hey Diesey! After reading app i just wanted to say you did a great job in making this and putting in a lot of detail. You know the rules of the game and are good at both sides (CT and T) You really use big words in your app! Do you deserve this spot on KZG Jailbreak? Yes you do man! Good luck during the recruitment stage and we'll see if you get it! 

Да, тоа ебан

'Gyro ®' wrote:
Alrighty
Hey Diesey! After reading app i just wanted to say you did a great job in making this and putting in a lot of detail. You know the rules of the game and are good at both sides (CT and T) You really use big words in your app! Do you deserve this spot on KZG Jailbreak? Yes you do man! Good luck during the recruitment stage and we'll see if you get it! 
Thanks for your kind words Gyro!
QVoTMQX.jpg

I honestly do think he will be a very good mod/admin his an amazing member to kzg very respectful and should give him a chance man honestly hope the best for you man good luck

tumblr_nnv0638c7q1qdzky1o1_500.gif
Good Vibes -JVilL-Scout God    

WWW.killzonegaming.com  

'Diesey' wrote:
O(UCU) MadeInChina wrote:
personally I'v never seen you try to stop arguments or anything of that nature.. +/-

Hey man, all good that you think that, but too be honest I don't see you on much, it could be bad timing but yeah thanks anyway :)

I'v played jailbreak for a long time.... I feel like csgo isnt what it use to be. I started playing rust more and having more fun on that ;) I do come on jailbreak time to time and say hello!!!!!!

'(UCU) MadeInChina' wrote:
Diesey wrote:
O(UCU) MadeInChina wrote:
personally I'v never seen you try to stop arguments or anything of that nature.. +/-

Hey man, all good that you think that, but too be honest I don't see you on much, it could be bad timing but yeah thanks anyway :)

I'v played jailbreak for a long time.... I feel like csgo isnt what it use to be. I started playing rust more and having more fun on that ;) I do come on jailbreak time to time and say hello!!!!!!

Yeah man, I remember seeing you a lot when I started playing. I started getting more involved with in the community this month so yeah. We should definitely talk sometime and would definitely play rust with you!
QVoTMQX.jpg

Diesey is very respectful and i believe he would be well suited to the roll of staff, his always asking for advice on how to improve which is a good as it means his willing to learn. His never rude or out of tone to people on the server and has been improving his knowledge of the rules and management of the server over the last months. diesey would make a good candidate for jailbreak staff team

A Fossil of the past

U9bsnjc.gif

'.exe' wrote:
Diesey is very respectful and i believe he would be well suited to the roll of staff, his always asking for advice on how to improve which is a good as it means his willing to learn. His never rude or out of tone to people on the server and has been improving his knowledge of the rules and management of the server over the last months. diesey would make a good candidate for jailbreak staff team

Thanks .exe!
QVoTMQX.jpg

-rep Never really met Diesey but the reason I would like to -rep is because I don't think you are strict enough.

AWARDS

Most Reformed Player 

Most Negativity 

Global Moderator of the Year

Type Race Champion

'makurega' wrote:
-rep Never really met Diesey but the reason I would like to -rep is because I don't think you are strict enough.

Thanks for your feedback, but I tend to be a bit loose as people need to have a good experience no matter who they are, and I can't be strict without perms, so I just be nice to keep a good reputation. Thanks for the feedback
QVoTMQX.jpg

+rep When Diesey told me his name was James I flipped my shit, It felt awesome to 2 people with the same names ahaha. I think Diesey should deserve this as he knows the rules very well and is willing to help every person on the server! He is a mature person and a amazing guy

I wish you the best Diesey ( A.k.A: James )

'Le James' wrote:
+rep When Diesey  told me his name was James I flipped my shit, It felt awesome to 2 people with the same names ahaha. I think Diesey  should deserve this as he knows the rules very well and is willing to help every person on the server! He is a mature person and a amazing guy

I wish you the best Diesey ( A.k.A: James )

Thanks James!
QVoTMQX.jpg

• Sirtron locked this topic