SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Jailbreak Team App.

Diesey

'Macgregor' wrote:
-rep Never really met Diesey but the reason I would like to -rep is because I don't think you are strict enough.
Never met him yet you think he isn't strict enough? 

+rep. Over the post month I have seen you getting a lot more involved with the community. For example, your on the forums a lot more and I see you playing on more servers than just jailbreak. When I do see you on you seem to be a respectful guy who is very kind and would fit the admins role perfectly.

'deSt' wrote:
Macgregor wrote:
-rep Never really met Diesey but the reason I would like to -rep is because I don't think you are strict enough.
Never met him yet you think he isn't strict enough? 

+rep. Over the post month I have seen you getting a lot more involved with the community. For example, your on the forums a lot more and I see you playing on more servers than just jailbreak. When I do see you on you seem to be a respectful guy who is very kind and would fit the admins role perfectly.

Thank you very much Dest. I don't know you very well but, would love to talk sometime :)! I appreciate your feedback!
QVoTMQX.jpg
VIP|Jailbreak|Minigames|http://steamcommunity.com/id/diesey/

So i've been inactive as shit in the last month (I have my reasons but I won't get into detail here)

Banter is pretty much what got my application accepted, I formed relationships with the people that vouched/repped me and I beleive you've done the same. Creating a relationship with any member of the community is tough, but if you are chill and can have some good memes then you are sure to be favoured by the community and not be some admin which only hops on to mute some fuckers, don't loose your personality. Of course you do need to learn when to switch out of you stand up comedian mode and get into some hardcore moderatin, that's the main difference between a good and alright admin.

Unfortunately I don't feel like I can give you rep due to my own fault of not seeing you enough in the last month where it sounds like you've changed a lot for the better.

Best of luck to you.

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

'Black Chef' wrote:
So i've been inactive as shit in the last month (I have my reasons but I won't get into detail here)

Banter is pretty much what got my application accepted, I formed relationships with the people that vouched/repped me and I beleive you've done the same. Creating a relationship with any member of the community is tough, but if you are chill and can have some good memes then you are sure to be favoured by the community and not be some admin which only hops on to mute some people, don't loose your personality.

Unfortunately I don't feel like I can give you rep due to my own fault of not seeing you enough in the last month where it sounds like you've changed a lot for the better.

Best of luck to you.

Thanks Black Chef, I'd love to see you more and have a chat sometime. Thanks for your feedback. Are you saying I should not try and be stricter and tougher on people? 

Thanks @"Black Chef"
QVoTMQX.jpg

Shouldn't you be applying for mod?

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

I'm saying don't loose your personality, and try and learn when to switch between the two modes. (banta and admin)

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

'Black Chef' wrote:
I'm saying don't loose your personality, and try and learn when to switch between the two modes. (banta and admin)

Thanks for that advice, means a lot. I will try my best if I do get this position. I think that is a very important trait to have as an admin.
QVoTMQX.jpg

'Black Chef' wrote:

You've changed chef you've changed - knight

• Sirtron locked this topic