SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Unjust Muting/Banning by 'PARADOX'

Do$h

I would like to post a complaint a complaint towards 'PARADOX' as he has unfairly banned me, 'Do$h' and 'FoolishOwl'. I had asked several times for an explanation of why we were muted or gagged but there was no evident response. Further more, I was muted for 60 minutes after not typing in chat or using mic with no explanation (I am assuming this happened because I made a very quiet giggle into my mic??). 'PARADOX' and several other players avoided 'FoolishOwl' and my questions as to why we were punished in this way. I would be very happy to clear things up here, as I'm really not sure why casually using mic and occasionally chat, is a bannable offense. If anyone could write back and answer me that would be great.

Banned.PNG

As an avid player on the server and a witness to this drama i would like to clarify that paradox was in every way possible right by enforcing his duty as admin of the server dosh and foolish were both given a reason as to why they were muted/gagged/banned aswell as many many chances beforehand 

• Like 2

Please use the correct scaffold. Also you posted this in the denied section...

Use this http://killzonegaming.com/forum/index.php?/forms/8-abuse-report/ if ur trying to complain about paradox or this http://killzonegaming.com/forum/index.php?/forms/2-unban-unmute-appeal/ if you want to get unbanned/unmuted

Edited by ✪ mEdZ
  • Like 1

58aaab5ad2b8e_PCBackground(2).thumb.jpg.8bd9372f51aeb9ac207795f05a608092.jpg

I personally was not there and I do not know what happened but what I can say is that @Paradox would not have punished you for doing nothing. Paradox is a trial admin and the way in which he is going to improve as an admin will come along with accidents and making small mistakes. The senior management team expects him to make mistakes and that's okay as long as he learns from them and improves in a positive manner. As I said, Paradox would not have punished you for doing nothing. 

It's best to wait for Paradox's response.

Edited by Harik

2jz1fkoweayz.png

Do$h, i've spoken to paradox and he has given me the reasons as to why you were muted / gagged and then shortly banned after, and i find it adequate for the reasoning, i went through chat logs as well and you sat there abusing him and trying to force a reason out of him in regards to why you were muted, which is not taken lightly at all, 

The mute was for 60 minutes, you could have waited it out, but because you CONTINUED your behaviour a ban also came through - which i find is perfectly fine, calling our admins names and abusing them is not at all permitted on our servers, in my opinion you should wait out your 1 day ban and think about how you behave on the servers so that you don't get yourself in this situation again

@Paradox @THRASHER @Sirtron

You were muted because you were yelling loudly into your mic and mic spamming - we clearly stated this time over time yet you kept asking why. Then when you started complaining about admin abuse (for no reason at all) Paradox was forced to take measures further. Even after the 60 minute mute, you continued to try and abuse the server and Paradox for no logical reason at all, so he rightly banned the two of you for creating a toxic and an outright disrespectful environment on the server.

You brought to the server a childish attitude that was not suitable at all, and I'm sure anyone on the server - including myself and @shakaa - could back up @Paradox's actions.

• Like 1

You were gagged / muted for abusing me and other players. You're friend was playing minecraft music when i joined over good music that gogurt was playing so i asked you're friend to stop and which he did but after that foolish and you started abusing me saying why cant we play minecraft music and people had asked for the minecraft music to stop. you and you're friend were muted for abusing me over voice chat so you got muted and then you started in chat so you got gagged for 5 mins. after that you kept going which resulted in a ban.

• Like 2

That was my friends fault not mine, all i was trying to do was find out what the problem with playing the music was, AND I have no idea what you are talking about when you say i was ABUSING or HARASSING the admin! I said nothing directly to PARADOX I did not provoke or "bait" him, and  I certainly did NOT do anything to warrant me a ban! Also you still have not given me a valid answer to my question! Am i not allowed to use my mic!?!? Is there anything wrong with a simple conversation?!?! And if i was "yelling into my mic / mic spamming" then why did no one mention anything of it?? (maybe try kindly letting me know that my mic is to loud next time?)

Edited by Do$h

2 hours ago, Jazzballs The monk. said:

As an avid player on the server and a witness to this drama i would like to clarify that paradox was in every way possible right by enforcing his duty as admin of the server dosh and foolish were both given a reason as to why they were muted/gagged/banned aswell as many many chances beforehand 

what was the specific reason then?

2 hours ago, Harik said:

I personally was not there and I do not know what happened but what I can say is that @Paradox would not have punished you for doing nothing. Paradox is a trial admin and the way in which he is going to improve as an admin will come along with accidents and making small mistakes. The senior management team expects him to make mistakes and that's okay as long as he learns from them and improves in a positive manner. As I said, Paradox would not have punished you for doing nothing. 

It's best to wait for Paradox's response.

All I want if for you to consider what he may have done wrong in this case and for you to deal with it appropriately. I'm fine if you choose to let it slide this time, but keep not of this the next time something pops up regarding PARADOX.

2 hours ago, Wan Kin Tu Yu (vol 0) said:

Do$h, i've spoken to paradox and he has given me the reasons as to why you were muted / gagged and then shortly banned after, and i find it adequate for the reasoning, i went through chat logs as well and you sat there abusing him and trying to force a reason out of him in regards to why you were muted, which is not taken lightly at all, 

The mute was for 60 minutes, you could have waited it out, but because you CONTINUED your behaviour a ban also came through - which i find is perfectly fine, calling our admins names and abusing them is not at all permitted on our servers, in my opinion you should wait out your 1 day ban and think about how you behave on the servers so that you don't get yourself in this situation again

@Paradox @THRASHER @Sirtron

And what if I believe what I'm doing is right? Also I would really appreciate it if you could post some of those chat logs, because at this point I believe I am completely in the right here, and that would really settle the whole situation if you gave some valid appropriate evidence. 

All I did was question why we weren't allowed to play music (I weren't even playing music) as many other players in the server at the time also supported music being played. I certainly did not abuse the admin "paradox" at all and only told him that i would be taking action on the case and complaining about the way the situation was handled. After almost no provocation or 'abuse as you say' I was threatened with a ban. When i was muted it angered me and pushed me to question the action taken in the server's chat which i vented on to some degree, i also became frustrated as after several attempts to appeal the mute i was repeatedly met with false claims that I had been mic spamming or 'baiting' the admin as it was called. And each and every time i denied these claims i was then met with "guys hes just trying to get a reaction...don't reply" which frustrated me even further. I hope the situation can be resolved and i think Paradox could've handled everything better by asking me to get off the mic before proceeding to mute me or threaten a ban which both as stated above pushed me to vent in the chat which I admit didn't help the situation. Most of the opinions on this forum from players who witnessed the situation/indent are heavily biased and not accurate, specifically regarding any claims of abuse from me towards paradox.

Edited by FoolishOwl

2 hours ago, ✪ mEdZ said:

On top of what @Wan Kin Tu Yu (vol 0) has said, we have been recently cracking down on people giving admins a hard time so now is probably not the smartest time to be pressing his buttons. 

The buttons were way away from my table mate, and all I was doing was fishing for an answer to my questions, (which PARADOX could not give because he did not have any). And to anyone who thought I was "a smart alec", you'de realise that It is actually an opinion and not a statement.

2 hours ago, Timot_lambo said:

You were muted because you were yelling loudly into your mic and mic spamming - we clearly stated this time over time yet you kept asking why. Then when you started complaining about admin abuse (for no reason at all) Paradox was forced to take measures further. Even after the 60 minute mute, you continued to try and abuse the server and Paradox for no logical reason at all, so he rightly banned the two of you for creating a toxic and an outright disrespectful environment on the server.

You brought to the server a childish attitude that was not suitable at all, and I'm sure anyone on the server - including myself and @shakaa - could back up @Paradox's actions.

Firstly there was no mic spamming happening from either me or 'Do$h' during the time on the server, and the admin abuse which you refer to was in fact admin 'abuse of privilege or power' which is what i was complaining about, which if you read my post in the forum did occur.

3 minutes ago, ioutrankyou said:

@Do$h Your server Chatlog is full of filth. http://www.killzonegaming.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/144958

How are people suppose to take your report seriously when your Attitude shows in the words you have choosen. Disgusting, piss poor attitude.

im hoping this is directed solely at do$h, also as I said in my post the unjust muting and or ban threats clearly frustrated Do$h alot as it did me

Edited by FoolishOwl

2 hours ago, Paradox said:

You were gagged / muted for abusing me and other players. You're friend was playing minecraft music when i joined over good music that gogurt was playing so i asked you're friend to stop and which he did but after that foolish and you started abusing me saying why cant we play minecraft music and people had asked for the minecraft music to stop. you and you're friend were muted for abusing me over voice chat so you got muted and then you started in chat so you got gagged for 5 mins. after that you kept going which resulted in a ban.

"You were gagged / muted for abusing me and other players.", evidence?? "You're friend was playing minecraft music", MY FRIEND not me. "over good music", opinion... I thought minecraft music was good too??, "and people had asked for the minecraft music to stop", 3 people?? We had 5/6 people agree to play the minecraft music... "muted for abusing me over voice chat", evidence?? Because we definitely didn't and we were just asking questions. "then you started in chat" evidence?? what is the problem with asking questions in chat?? Look away from chat then???

4 minutes ago, ioutrankyou said:

@Do$h Your server Chatlog is full of filth. http://www.killzonegaming.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/144958

How are people suppose to take your report seriously when your Attitude shows in the words you have choosen. Disgusting, piss poor attitude.

Quote "PARADOX" it's fine to swear on this server, its not against the rules! And if you will take a look at it again, NONE WAS DIRECTED AT PARADOX!! Nor did he answer the question!!!

Also you say I was behaving in a threatening behavior, while PARADOX was continuously threatening to mute, but most importantly BAN people for very minor offences.

25 Feb 2017 02:11:36 if you gag me again i will use it as evidence again bc i did nothing wrong [KZG] ScoutzKnivez 24/7

I was gagged less than 5 minutes after this for nothing...

14 minutes ago, ioutrankyou said:

Also this does not accurately represent the situation as there was much more chat and mic spam during the times of me swearing. I said all of this in the heat of the moment as I had to vent my anger and frustration. (me not doing anything wrong prior).

22. If the staff member recognizes you are talking/typing with the intent to be pester and annoy people he/she has the right to mute/gag.

19. Purposely pushing the limits will result in a ban.

2. Be respectful to everyone.

18. Administrators/Moderators have the last say, so do not argue with them.

Those are the rules that appear to apply here. I was not there, i don't have the full picture but your chat logs shows you broke those rules. You deserve the 1day ban.

• Like 1

• sm! locked this topic