SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Unjust Muting/Banning by 'PARADOX'

Do$h

6 minutes ago, PyneApple said:

Geez grow up and take your ban like a man

Leave the discussion if you have nothing valid to say. "grow up", "take it like a man", no I'm not going to because something has very evidently gone wrong in this situation.

I'm not going to argue with you both anymore... You're both too immature, it's like talking to a brick wall. The procedures taken out on you were justified and faultless.

Also, if you had actually taken this seriously, taking your time to write this out correctly, not spamming this topic with reply after reply and actually bloody followed the report guidelines (like  mEdZ stated) your report would be genuinely considered...

2 hours ago, ✪ mEdZ said:

Please use the correct scaffold. Also you posted this in the denied section...

Use this http://killzonegaming.com/forum/index.php?/forms/8-abuse-report/ if ur trying to complain about paradox or this http://killzonegaming.com/forum/index.php?/forms/2-unban-unmute-appeal/ if you want to get unbanned/unmuted

I recommend you just stop now before you embarrass yourself more.

8 minutes ago, PyneApple said:

Geez grow up and take your ban like a man

hahaha, a very professional and well constructed point you have there

3 minutes ago, Do$h said:

Leave the discussion if you have nothing valid to say. "grow up", "take it like a man", no I'm not going to because something has very evidently gone wrong in this situation.

Same goes for you

1 minute ago, Timot_lambo said:

I'm not going to argue with you both anymore... You're both too immature, it's like talking to a brick wall. The procedures taken out on you were justified and faultless.

Also, if you had actually taken this seriously, taking your time to write this out correctly, not spamming this topic with reply after reply and actually bloody followed the report guidelines (like  mEdZ stated) your report would be genuinely considered...

Im not embarrasing myself at all and i have taken on any advice and or claims that were in fact true. Also even though this was the incorrect place to post the initiall complaint (i didnt post it) i felt it would be appropriate to continue discussing the situation in the same place.

4 minutes ago, ioutrankyou said:

22. If the staff member recognizes you are talking/typing with the intent to be pester and annoy people he/she has the right to mute/gag.

19. Purposely pushing the limits will result in a ban.

2. Be respectful to everyone.

18. Administrators/Moderators have the last say, so do not argue with them.

Those are the rules that appear to apply here. I was not there, i don't have the full picture but your chat logs shows you broke those rules. You deserve the 1day ban.

What the hell is this!?? Thankyou! It is so obvious!

" If the staff member recognizes you are talking/typing with the intent to be pester and annoy people he/she has the right to mute/gag." - So he did not have the right to mute or gag me at all!! 'intent to pester' H O W

" Purposely pushing the limits will result in a ban." What limits? Everyone's limits vary and I had full right to be asking questions.

"Be respectful to everyone." I was respectful and civil the entire way through until that one section in the chat log... This one is fair enough but still does not warrant a ban.

"Administrators/Moderators have the last say, so do not argue with them." Why is this valid? PARADOX has already done what has been done thats why I have taken this to the forums..

6 minutes ago, PyneApple said:

Same goes for you

It's not you're decision to decide alone whether my statements are valid or not so you can leave now. plus,  "grow up", "take it like a man" is not of a statements nature, it is an opinionated reply.

Edited by Do$h

Overall i honestly don't care that much about getting banned for a day as its not a major problem or inconvenience for me rather I want anyone involved to at least take any of my points on board and recognize the fault of the admin in question and deal with it appropriately. And i most certainly don't think discussing the matter with me is like a brick wall its just that i am yet to receive almost any truthful or non biased opinions on the matter and thus cannot alter my own opinion on the matter accordingly.

24 minutes ago, Timot_lambo said:

How dare you call us both "immature". This situation is not even close to justified let alone faultless, Foolish and I have still not received an accurate, non bias truthful response. Unless you can justify how you think is "justified" and "faultless", this means absolutely nothing. You are just rambling on in this post which has frankly not solved anything! You may call it spamming but I believe every one of my responses what accurate and actually thought out. Do you actually think I'm embarrassing myself? I could not care less, the only reason I started this discussion was to gain some justice which I rightfully deserve!

If the majority of the server doesn't want your minecraft music (which I don't blame them for) then you don't play it, no questions asked. But if you continue to pester @Paradox about it, of course he is going to mute you. I don't see how you could possibly think that coming onto a csgo server and playing minecraft music was something people would want. What you're clearly failing to understand is that admins don't have time for shit like this. A simple mute is something you can wait out. @Paradox isn't in the wrong and I would've done the same thing. We don't play on KZG purely to administrate, we are trying to enjoy our time there too. If there are people like you and your friend constantly spamming chat about why you are being punished the way you are, I'm going to remove you from the situation. I only had to read part of your chat log to know that you deserve this ban. What an admin says, goes, and if you don't like it, you either take it up with him through private messages or on the forums, respectfully, or you just just deal with it. How you responded is what caused the situation to accelerate to the point where you are now banned. It's a one day ban right? Come back tomorrow with a better attitude.

• Like 1

58aaab5ad2b8e_PCBackground(2).thumb.jpg.8bd9372f51aeb9ac207795f05a608092.jpg

2 hours ago, ioutrankyou said:

22. If the staff member recognizes you are talking/typing with the intent to be pester and annoy people he/she has the right to mute/gag.

19. Purposely pushing the limits will result in a ban.

2. Be respectful to everyone.

18. Administrators/Moderators have the last say, so do not argue with them.

1 day ban seems fair, im sure you can wait it out.

Closed.

giphy (4).gif

• sm! locked this topic