SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Tehe's Ban Request

Σxoticrage

Your Ingame Name: ExoticRage

Thier Ingame Name: Tehe

Their Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:127187448

Which Server:

Reason why they should be banned / muted: Roleplay: Tehe RDMED 2 players and the next day he RDMED me

The First RDM was not on camera but you can hear him saying sorry to the guy he RDMED on accident

Proof / Evidence: https://youtu.be/6Ci0hIKLgm8

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

+rep!!! His gang and him where following and free wounded me I also got screen shot of him remeber old past and blocking door so cant raid with wardobe!

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

Is there more to this? By the looks of it you were taking his pumpkins.... May I ask if he gave you a fair warning ("If you touch my pumpkins im killing you")

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

4 minutes ago, Naga said:

Is there more to this? By the looks of it you were taking his pumpkins.... May I ask if he gave you a fair warning ("If you touch my pumpkins im killing you")

Wasn't even an rdm

Edited by Tehe

Just now, Tehe said:

They were just trying to bait me. His gang member sky shot me in public after

but you are growing it in public

AWARDS

Most Reformed Player 

Most Negativity 

Global Moderator of the Year

Type Race Champion

5 minutes ago, ninja2k said:

hey thats me lol tehe killed me coz i said he took my strawberries

2 minutes ago, ninja2k said:

-rep

The guy i kill doesn't even care or want me banned. Why is this post up

Edited by Tehe

Just now, Tehe said:

The guy i kill doesn't even care. Why is this post up

its not all about if the person you killed cares or not, the real problem here is the RDM'ing/Rule breaking and you're not exactly going against it which kinda hangs towards you knowing you did the wrong thing.
I also witnessed the wardrobe being used to block the door but i wasn't recording at the time and i wasn't sure what was going on

15 minutes ago, perma said:

+rep!!! His gang and him where following and free wounded me I also got screen shot of him remeber old past and blocking door so cant raid with wardobe!

1 minute ago, Kevin said:

its not all about if the person you killed cares or not, the real problem here is the RDM'ing/Rule breaking and you're not exactly going against it which kinda hangs towards you knowing you did the wrong thing.
I also witnessed the wardrobe being used to block the door but i wasn't recording at the time and i wasn't sure what was going on

Litreally had the wardrobe covering the door because Bubble and Sky were revenge rdming

2 minutes ago, Kevin said:

I threatened to kill someone for taking them end of story.

Just now, Tehe said:

I threatened to kill someone for taking them end of story.

If that's the case then its a whole different. Just from the video you kinda just said "Stay away from my pumkins" then shot at him, ifs there more to it then you got this whole thread to prove your innocence in the current situation because no one wants to be banned for the wrong reason

49 minutes ago, Tehe said:

Litreally had the wardrobe covering the door because Bubble and Sky were revenge rdming

Lol bubble killed back cause he got rdm by the new guy keny who u where telling to rdm people killed. Then u killed bubble so i killed u man. So if u didnt get ur friend to rdm bubble he wont die also man at end of day u cant block doors. I also got proof of u remebr old past man. Soooo end of story u have been breaking many rules.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

25 minutes ago, perma said:

Lol bubble killed back cause he got rdm by the new guy keny who u where telling to rdm people killed. Then u killed bubble so i killed u man. So if u didnt get ur friend to rdm bubble he wont die also man at end of day u cant block doors. I also got proof of u remebr old past man. Soooo end of story u have been breaking many rules.

This might be true i once over heard Tehe and krewzy hiring a hitman on someone which is against the rules, telling people to rdm is similar

god damn it man. I'm sick and tired of Tehe and Krewzy thinking they own the server because they own a big gang and have a lot of money and assuming they can get away with anything (yet still reporting everything slightly out of order that happens to them). I understand I have no evidence here but tehe and krewzy rdm'd a total of 8 players yesterday: 3 in the cf room (his argument is that he felt "threatened as he said in global as one of them pulled out a gun but krewzy and tehe already had guns out so I don't see how this isn't hypocritical). He then continued to rob and kill me and 4 others 15 minutes after the last incident including the 3 rdm'd in the cf room. I was also witness to another rdm by tehe the same day after a guy threw a flashbang in medic, tehe instantly turned and shot him, again feeling "threatened". I understand I have absolutely no evidence, my main witness / victim of these crimes is ItzPoonani (http://steamcommunity.com/id/ChinaNumbaWon). This evidence completely shows the egotistic behavior i have described and after Krewzy being recently being unbanned neither of them have changed their ways in the slightest. I have no reason to lie about any of the things i have mentioned here and you can chase this up with ItzPoonani's gang as well if you wish as they were the main culprits of the RDM's that day. 

Total known RDM's by myself in 2 days by Tehe and Krewzy: 10. Something serious clearly needs to be done to this pair.

Edited by Black Chef
  • Like 1

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

17 hours ago, THRASHER said:

I mean.... you were kinda stealing his pumpkins

But he also shouldn't have planted there, if he had planted it in a closed off area this would have all been avoided

AGREED THEY HAD AN APRATMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

Yeah though why dont u plant in apartment u had on at time. We all know u just want kills for ladder. 

Also if there new they might think there free man come on plant in ur apratment u have one stop getting ur gang to be thirsty for kill man.

• Like 1

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

16 hours ago, Black Chef said:

god damn it man. I'm sick and tired of Tehe and Krewzy thinking they own the server because they own a big gang and have a lot of money and assuming they can get away with anything (yet still reporting everything slightly out of order that happens to them). I understand I have no evidence here but tehe and krewzy rdm'd a total of 8 players yesterday: 3 in the cf room (his argument is that he felt "threatened as he said in global as one of them pulled out a gun but krewzy and tehe already had guns out so I don't see how this isn't hypocritical). He then continued to rob and kill me and 4 others 15 minutes after the last incident including the 3 rdm'd in the cf room. I was also witness to another rdm by tehe the same day after a guy threw a flashbang in medic, tehe instantly turned and shot him, again feeling "threatened". I understand I have absolutely no evidence, my main witness / victim of these crimes is ItzPoonani (http://steamcommunity.com/id/ChinaNumbaWon). This evidence completely shows the egotistic behavior i have described and after Krewzy being recently being unbanned neither of them have changed their ways in the slightest. I have no reason to lie about any of the things i have mentioned here and you can chase this up with ItzPoonani's gang as well if you wish as they were the main culprits of the RDM's that day. 

Total known RDM's by myself in 2 days by Tehe and Krewzy: 10. Something serious clearly needs to be done to this pair.

I guy felt threated from there gang since i had awp in my apartment and I went out no gun in hands or back and he shots me. 

Also man ur gang can go to cops if threatened there also a npc in coinflip so they can watch every thing.....

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

19 hours ago, Naga said:

He does not have the rights to kill me and the other 2 guys for stealing he's pumpkins when it's he's fault for planting it there

First 2 RDMS From him was in Public with a lot of witness's watching

You may NOT kill someone in the public place. This includes areas such as the bank, back of the bank, hospital, shops, or any other public building with or without witnesses. Public places such as these are under 24/7 surveillance. An NPC is counted as a witness.

76561198165758392.png

He did not give me anytime to react( Tehe: stay away from my mother fucking pumpkin cunt" straight after he pops me )

Edited by ??????????

76561198165758392.png

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic