SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Tehe's Ban Request

Σxoticrage

1 minute ago, Black Chef said:

There's only one person who breaks the rules in this situation so i don't know why your digging yourself a deeper hole.

How are you involved in this?

I was on Teamspeak earlier and we were talking about it. I simply told them that the rules for the server need updating, because no where does it say anything about pumpkins.

Although ill say it again, if you are planting on the streets or an open area, you are just looking for trouble. Dont do it

• Like 2

giphy (4).gif

4 hours ago, TheRiddler said:

This is another instance of a RDM from Tehe killing "ok", To put this all in context Tehe and Krewzy had hired ok as a hitman to kill Kaleb as i mentioned in a pervious comment where i overheard krewzy and Tehe in small bank hiring ok giving him money for a gun and bullets, ok never preformed the hit to my knoweleauge Tehe Killed him once before the video and then killed him again which is the video i have provided. Tehe cited that ok scammed him for not performing the hit on Kaleb so that is why he killed him which as i started explaining to Tehe in the video is the weakest excuse for anything i have ever heard

2 hours ago, Tehe said:

I didnt ask Ok to do a hit on kaleb asshole. I gave him money to buy a gun because Kaleb was threatening Ok in public. Then Ok didn't buy a gun and i asked for my money back. go back and check logs or something before making these accusations.

Tehe as i said before you've told me you dont give a shit if you lose your money, i won 600k off you once and you didn't care. why tf do you care about like 10 - 20k that you would've given this guy?

And in regards to the pumpkin shit... YOU HAVE 4 FUCKING MIL!!! BUY AN APARTMENT AND PLANT THERE!!! THIS JUST PROOVES THAT YOU'RE DOING THIS FOR KILLS LIKE KREWZY DID. whether or not you get banned, you sure af deserve one. personally i think a stat reset would be better cause you did say yourself "i dont care if i lose all my money" 

7 hours ago, TRADING | Bing Bong Boing said:

Tehe as i said before you've told me you dont give a shit if you lose your money, i won 600k off you once and you didn't care. why tf do you care about like 10 - 20k that you would've given this guy?

And in regards to the pumpkin shit... YOU HAVE 4 FUCKING MIL!!! BUY AN APARTMENT AND PLANT THERE!!! THIS JUST PROOVES THAT YOU'RE DOING THIS FOR KILLS LIKE KREWZY DID. whether or not you get banned, you sure af deserve one. personally i think a stat reset would be better cause you did say yourself "i dont care if i lose all my money" 

No a stat reset is not better, In fact it is irrelevant. Pretty unfair for him only to get a stat reset while all of the other ban victims get a simple 2 day ban.

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

8 hours ago, TRADING | Bing Bong Boing said:

Whats a reset got to do with a ban request? 

giphy (4).gif

2 hours ago, THRASHER said:

Whats a reset got to do with a ban request? 

3 hours ago, Naga said:

No a stat reset is not better, In fact it is irrelevant. Pretty unfair for him only to get a stat reset while all of the other ban victims get a simple 2 day ban.

Ok im sorry, i thought it would be good... 

20 hours ago, THRASHER said:

I was on Teamspeak earlier and we were talking about it. I simply told them that the rules for the server need updating, because no where does it say anything about pumpkins.

Although ill say it again, if you are planting on the streets or an open area, you are just looking for trouble. Dont do it

Simply because its not written in the rules does not mean that anyone whom takes your plants in public can be killed? This violates so many other rules such as no killing in public areas, cameras / npc's and public witnesses. This is only one example of what tehe has done, if you dig a little deeper into this comment section you'll see several other stories and evidence of tehe rdming in separate situation over the last week. This man has the largest playtime on the server and knows the rules inside out, he doesn't need a warning. 

Edited by Black Chef
  • Like 2

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

Accepted.

The rules state that you can't plant in public paths/roads so the kill in the video is an RDM. He has been punished for it. 

If you feel Tehe has broken another rule, I suggest you make a new thread as this one has derailed far enough.

Additionally, @Tehe If you feel someone is breaking rules and trying to bait players, I highly suggest you to record it and post up a ban request as it will be looked at seriously. It does not help accusing another player without evidence, let alone on a thread related to a ban request on you.

closed. 

0lzHluV.png

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic