SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

=|[K|T]|= I Øut rànk yõu's Abuse Report

Dandy

Their Ingame Name: =|[K|T]|= I Øut rànk yõu

Thier Steam ID / Steam Page Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ioutrankyou/

Reason why you think they abused?: So on the 21/11/2017 (don't know the time) on the map rebel (combat surf) i was muted for "asking if i was going to be muted" <-- quote by I Øut rànk yõu.

This all started because someone asked if VIP could ban people, someone responded "yes". The same person followed with another question of "Can admins ban people?" to which i sarcastically responded "no only VIP can ban people, not admin" <--- to my understanding, sarcasm isn't against the rules (however i was still warned by Riddler to stop) which i did, then i asked if i was gonna be muted for what i said - to which i was about a minute later.

Also want to include, that there was 3 admins on (super-soc, I Øut rànk yõu, Riddler) however, they apparently didn't hear a kid screaming racial comments, but managed to target me and mute me for asking if i was going to get muted... this is absurd.

Witnesses's (if any): Pincho
Riddler
Jae.
Super-Soc

Proof / Evidence: Will find the chat logs of I Øut rànk yõu stating the reason for my mute, which he says "for asking if you were going to get muted"

EVEN if this was sarcasm... it is not against the rules. I was CLEARLY abused. Thank you

Would like to Include this imgur that pincho sent to me https://imgur.com/a/nrtS7 <--- The Rules of the server.

Edited by Dandy

Can confirm, witnessed it all happen. Even heard dub screaming the racial slurs with 3 admins on and nothing was done about it

Edited by Pincho

Take a quick look at the last two abuse reports and you'll find a long winded explanation of where sarcasm comes under in the rules and why.

• Like 1

Doesn't matter, i was muted for "asking if you were going to get muted" Like?

nor have those abuse reports been denied, so my case still stands.

Edited by Dandy

47 minutes ago, Dandy said:

i sarcastically responded "no only VIP can ban people, not admin" <--- to my understanding, sarcasm isn't against the rules

Clearly it does matter, hence why you brought it up. Looks like you got on the admin's nerves, either wait it out or ask politely for a removal of the mute.

this was yesterday, you wern't there... why are you talking?

And what you quoted was my warning... read please.

Edited by Dandy

Because it blatantly obvious that you couldn't sort it out by yourself even though you were there - and you've brought it up again a day later as a claim of abuse.

This clearly shows that your lack of effort in attempting to remedy the situation but instead just stir up a larger shit storm. Just like the last two abuse claim "that haven't been declined", it does look like the admin was in the wrong but instead a user that claims to know the rules without actually knowing the rules.

Instead of getting shitty at me for giving you a realistic response I suggest you personally message the concerned admin or a higher up before you make a half-ass abuse claim.

i was told yesterday that the forums were down (by @Super_Soc) soo, that is the actual reason for making this now i dont see how that has any relevance. 

And i'm still yet to know why you feel your input is required...

Based on your history of one failed abuse claim, one failed mute appeal and one 'bro deal' ban appeal that resulted in a month long silence, it's safe to say any input is better than your own. What's the word? -rep?

maybe he took long to mute you that you did like 2 mins ago before got muted ?

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

No his quote on quote response to me asking why i was muted was "you were warned and then decided to continue by asking if you were going to be muted" 

I'm pretty sure the sarcasm rule was an old rule and is still somewhat enforced (to my knowledge, don't take my word on that) I was actually a witness to this and you were being quite a dick lol,  also it's hard to tell if you're being sarcastic due to your monotone, it usually sounds like you hate everyone. The mute only lasted 60 minutes, wasn't long. You were not only being sarcastic (in a non-comedic manner) but your attitude towards the staff was horrendous. If I was combatsurf staff i'd smack some sense into players like you and probably get 10 abuse reports which will most likely be denied. But hey, that's how combat surf works! 

I said in admin chat "just perm the cunt" because you really grinded my gears, eventually causing me to leave because it was no fun just drama. An admin asking me not to type that :/ Damn. You don't have a shred of evidence besides staff chatlogs which are non-existent to my knowledge, if they are you're still wrong. I'd like your "witnesses" or should I say friends to write more than 'can confirm' or 'stupid reason'  lol. 

19 hours ago, Dandy said:

Also want to include, that there was 3 admins on (super-soc, I Øut rànk yõu, Riddler) however, they apparently didn't hear a kid screaming racial comments, but managed to target me and mute me for asking if i was going to get muted... this is absurd.

This I did hear and see, dub is one of those people who most players dislike or hate. Yes he should have been muted but there was a lot of drama and an admin could've missed it. I can guarantee this has happened to most staff, probably including me... we might be alt-tabbed or listening to music. Three admins is hard to believe but who knows. They didn't target you, you were muted before this was happening and dub proceeded to do this after the incident. This should be declined, it has no evidence and is stupid 12 year old drama.

But hey third times a charm isn't it?
https://killzonegaming.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3869-riddlers-abuse-report/
https://killzonegaming.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2212-b1ns-abuse-report/

• Like 2

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

18 hours ago, Dandy said:

And i'm still yet to know why you feel your input is required...

Everyones allowed and welcomed to provide their opinion, almost like you don't want people giving you realistic responses.

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch

unknown.png

1 hour ago, Dandy said:

Will find the chat logs of I Øut rànk yõu stating the reason for my mute, which he says "for asking if you were going to get muted"

You mean these logs?

21 Nov 2017 06:52:36 He asked you to stop the sarcasm, with your false information. YOu didn't stop so i muted you. [KZG] Combat Surf 100% AWP|100tick|!ws|!gloves
21 Nov 2017 06:51:33 !mute dandy 60 [KZG] Combat Surf 100% AWP|100tick|!ws|!gloves

He says for you "YOu didn't stop so i muted you." I mean wtf are you going on about? the whole time after you got muted you were saying that he muted you for asking when he gave a complelely different reason for the mute that he said right after for you not for asking if you were going to be muted that was just something you said just before he issued it. Plus your behaviour before the mute was enough to have one issued already, with the fact that you have a colourful history on our server of being muted and gagged for causing trouble which you were before during and after the mute was issued. I out rank you made a decision that a normal 5 minute mute wasnt a good enough punishment for you and made it a 1 hour mute and i agree with him. He didnt do anything to stop you playing on our servers you still had the option to use text chat all that happened is you couldnt use your mic for 1 hour for not using it properly. 

Also if you are confused about the rule that was enforced here it is for you.

Trolling Staff Members or users is not acceptable and said user will be punished grimly. 

You have demostrated before that you enjoy making the server more chaotic and annoying for the staff members for your little pleasure, that is what you were doing on the server when the mute happened and this abuse report is nothing more than that adding to the other senseless abuse reports others and your have made in the past

• Like 1

like come on... i got muted for asking if i was gonna be muted :/

lol.PNG

you combat surf admins gotta learn banter from being serious, this is a gaming community, designed for enjoyment not for institutionalisation. It is one thing to do your job, which i do appreciate you do most of the time, however a sense of humour really isn't harmful here and there... this is just my opinion and you dont have to go on-board with it at all, but if you want to make it more enjoyable (from a regular player point of view) just chill... there are very necessary mutes/gags/bans and there are some that simply need a warning to make people stop or a 5 minute mute, not a 30-60 minute mute.

i have nothing against @ioutrankyou he just helped me find chat logs for an abuse report on himself, i find that very willing, and once again i do appreciate admins doing their job, but have some banter, after all the community was designed for people to have a good time.

Edited by Dandy

Why'd you censor out my messages :C

I see where you're coming from and all but in all seriousness you never sound like you're joking around etc, you legit sound like you hate everyone and everything lol.

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch

unknown.png

your messages are simply irrelevant, and its shit talking like.. people dont need to see that, you're the most immature admin out there, you constantly talked shit when i didn't once address you... and then you think a private message apology is ok?

Edited by Dandy

You just said admins need to relax, get a sense of humour and banter some times, then instantly bag on jagzz for reciprocating your request? i think you need to back off, take a step back from your computer and open your eyes to the real world.

• Like 2

Can you do me a favour and stop commenting on this thread, take the time to read the actual chat logs, there is a difference from an ADMIN shit talking a member CONSTANTLY and banter... i have banter with heaps of admin, as i said... not once did i address jaggz but he felt the need to trash talk me in chat?

• Confused 1

can we close this thread already for how stupid it is?? This is not the first time that @Dandy @Dandy♔ has done this type of report and by all means I out rank you is a great admin who above all does things by the books as an admin and dandy you are just stirring up unnecessary drama again. @Tito_nz @Nyalon 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Dandy said:

did you even see my evidence? lol i was muted for asking if i was going to get muted... like?

That is not evidence. Stop making ban requests without evidence.. you have shadowplay, use it.

Closing this.

• skyprah locked this topic