SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MINIGAMES] Hayley's Administrator Application

Gaylee

Server Group You're Applying For?: MINIGAMES

Steam Account Name: Hayley

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:175663802

Description Of Yourself: My name is Connor, My in game name is Hayley on steam, and I am very active on the Mg server. I am in year 10 at 15 years of age, i work casual at a chicken shop for about 9 hours a week. Im fairly new to minigames, though in the 7 months ive been playing im built up a playtime of 7 and a half days.I Play minigames at least 3 hours a day.

Play-Time On Server You're Applying For?: 7 days 13:06:51 hours

What Time Do You Normally Play On The Server You're Applying For?: I play during the week from 3:30-10pm and on weekends and holidays i play from 10am-3am

Vouching Staff Members Of The Server You Are Applying For?: Wisey and Spodeyy

Players Vouching Your Application?: Sengoku Nadeko
Anxious Panda
Coco pop chex
Dasher636
Hentai Babe
SpeeDy
external
Hu_FF
Lil Bitch
Dorathedrugexplorer
Bot Bestboy
cpt hero
Dazz
Prodigy
Zogsters
Pickle
Hidden

Why Do You Deserve To Be A Part Of The Killzone Gaming Staff Team?: I think I should be a part of Kzg staff because i can keep everyone entertained as well as take responsibilities over other players. I would have to say I'm one of the most active members of the Minigames community. I understand that It would be a tough job at first, but with the help of the other great admins I can learn to be just as good. I will not shortcut any job that needs to be attended to but seek assistance if needed. I am certainly not replacing Kzg for a long time and am still happy to spend my life trying to beat all the course maps and get placed in top 100 for points. I have never been banned, or muted for mic spamming (except for when my mic used to ear rape because the usb port was broken). I don’t exploit maps and I'm certainly not loud and negative towards other players. I am quite popular on the server and most people are nice to me. I am constantly recording using shadow play so evidence wouldn’t be hard to find. I don’t like cheaters, I record them and report them as soon as I can and provide enough evidence for the admins to see what is happening. I would say I have over 400 hours on community servers, going from bhop to surf (although I'm still trash) to Minigames and I'm now getting into Jailbreak. I have recently purchased a custom build pc which makes my game run a lot smoother. I would never give friends benefits if they had done a serious act on the server, I would ask an experienced admin to see what is the correct punishment. I have made a group (https://steamcommunity.com/groups/Hayley4Admin) for members of the Mg community to join on the terms that they think I'd be a great admin and that i am a nice and flexible person.

I Believe that on these terms I I would be a great member of the Kzg Staffing team. I am thankful to have so many people supporting me to be an admin.

What Qualities Can You Bring To Killzone Gaming?: I am very active, i play as much as i can
I am somewhat skilled at Minigames which would make me of some use to help stuck players. eg. part of a map.
I am easy to talk to and will always be nice about an enquiry
I believe i can make everyone's time a bit more enjoyable when i am present.

Checked The Application Requirements?: Yes

Read The Server Rules Of The Server You're Applying For?: Yes

Have A Loud And Audible Microphone?: Yes

+Rep I have never had a problem with Hayley, from memory i haven't muted or gagged him. Hayley is extremely active and cares highly about Minigames and deserves the position.
Goodluck

+REP Hayley is a very active player who cares a lot about the server. He is always trustworthy, understandable and responsible on the server and deserves the role because of this. He always goes by the rules and should be appointed admin to ensure all players do the same. I strongly believe Hayley is a very good candidate of becoming admin on the KZG Minigames server. 

Goodluck Hayley,

SpeeDY :D

Edited by SpeeDY

+rep 
Hayley is active all the time on minigames and shows newer players how to complete maps.
Always friendly and willing to help others.
Good Luck.

latest?cb=20111128052231

Neutral

I would like to see you enforcing rules and help new players out more. In saying that you may or may not already do those 2 things however I have not personally seen you do them when I'm on the server.

I do believe you can be capable of an admin position however at this point in time I am staying neutral on your admin app but, as Ec1ipse has mentioned, +1 for Moderator.

Good app, best of luck!

sтεαм

+Rep
Hayley is a very active member on KZG Minigames. He acts maturely but is always in a good positive mood. I have known him for quite awhile and all things considered I think he would make the perfect candidate for the Admin role. He quite often is using his mic and i think this is essential as the admins on Minigames don't genrally have conversations with the community. Hayley doesn't start fights and doesnt complain when things don't go his way. Also has a good taste in music.

Everyone who has +repped on this forum has said everything I wanted to say. Hayley is a legend of a mate and introduced me to the KZG minigames community. Helps new comers out and doesn't troll with them. He has a kind soul and I'm absolutely sure he would make a fine addition to the KZG admin group. 
+rep from me. Good luck mate

unknown1.png.8b068ae61736b5389956f8f865515843.png

+1 i think he deserves this he has put alot of thought and effort into this application if anyone could bring justice to KZG Minigames it would be this bloke. He deserves this alot and i hope he gets it GOOD LUCK BUDDY! UwU

• Nyalon locked this topic