SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MINIGAMES] Hayley's Administrator Application

Gaylee

-rep this guy made me and some friends not welcome to the server calling us "new fags" amd that we should get of the server me and my friends did not get a good first impression of the server because of this user i would not like to see someone like this receiving admin as this will give him more power to harass new player to the server.   

loldondaler1, i dont remember doing that, i might of months ago and im sorry if i did but im pretty sure last time i saw you i had a different steam name and that was "Gran".  

+1 Whenever i go on minigames i've always seen Hayley on the server, He is putting in alot of hours in the server and is extremely active. I believe Hayley can make an influence in the minigames server due to the traits he brings to the server, such as humour, charisma and pride. Hayley is clearly (if not obvious yet) ready for admin.

Goodluck @Hayley!

-rep he's nice and all but somtimes he trys to start stuff and he overplays so many maps to get people off the server. He also always asks people to +rep his admin app and keeps going on about stuff.

Edited by Harro

some of which isnt true, like saying i always ask for +reps.

i think jhin is feeding u this info after our little incident.

Edited by Hayley

I might just put this here for any future candidates of minigames as well as current applicants, unsure if this will apply to other servers. 

Self promotion is good, however making groups for example and constantly asking for +reps is a very big deterrent for the administrative team as discussed.

Regardless of the amount of +reps you get on an application if the current admin team says no, it's going to be a no.

This isn't personally directed towards you Hayley but I feel you could benefit by taking some of this advice.

Merry Christmas :) 

-1 , In all honesty I think Hayley is a little bit to immature to be admin. For example when I joined the server after a long break I was greeted by Hayleys foul remarks against me when I had no idea who he was. Alot of the time when the server has 6 - 10 players on it Hayley will ask some players to come play comp and take away the enjoyment of others for his own well being.

• Nyalon locked this topic