SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Nolesy's Administrator Application

Nolesy

Steam Account Name:  Nolesy
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:156371979

Sex: Other

Desciption of Myself: I like to surf, I like to eat Oreos, i like typing !ws. if anyone wants to know my life story just shoot me a message on steam

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I like to think that im a vibrant kind of guy, i get along quite well with many other surfers on KZG and love helping out new and even more experienced players with their surfing progress.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  - 3 years of surfing experience
- PREVIOUS admin on many other surf servers
- I understand most issues when it comes to surf, and can assist in any player problems or suggest server improvements

Play-Time on Server Group:  8d 11:23h
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  most days/nights

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Dex, Raven, Serenity, Sid
Vouching Players:  Drop, Duck, Emma, Min, Tempest, Lux, Pricey, DubbzFX, Woods, Tromz, Chibi, FirstClass, Muzz, Spring, and too many others to name

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Neutral

I don't play Skill that often and i haven't seen you ingame  before.

You should be way more active on the forums. Most people say they'll be active once they get the role, but thats just pathetic. (not saying that is your mindset)

Seems like a chill guy, i would like to see you more active on the forums tho. 

Why do I play KZG?                                         Why do you breathe?                                       -MtB

255px-Flag_of_Palestine.svg.png

+1 
@mtb
u dont play skill surf..
wouldnt that make sense as to why u dont see him.. 
U FUCKING SPED CUNT GET THE FUCK OFF U TWAT

+1 to my boy nole he is a a great guy who has been around the surf community for years and also happens to be a gigantic peanut so he will fit right into the KZG community

33 minutes ago, Mtb said:

Neutral

I don't play Skill that often and i haven't seen you ingame  before.

You should be way more active on the forums. Most people say they'll be active once they get the role, but thats just pathetic. (not saying that is your mindset)

Seems like a chill guy, i would like to see you more active on the forums tho. 

if you do not play in the selected server then you should not have an opinion on the topic I don't even understand on why you feel the need to comment on an application from someone you have never spoken to

+1

Nolsey has been a member of the surfing community for a long time. He has been an admin on multiple communities and has proven his abilities on each server he has played. I have spoken to him regarding his switch from his last server and the reason is valid. I believe he will be a great addition to the skill surf team

In regards to peoples comments above, this is a place to hear people opinions of the players applying for staff positions I dont want to see people attacking each other over comments they make. Keep your replys to the member applying.

Skill surf staff and players have a history of not being active on the forums, as much as I would like to see this change most players find messaging the admins directly works for them. Im not going told hold this against applicants.

Made an account on this site just so I could give this big boy a +1, you'd be stupid not to let this guy admin your server. He is extremely reliable, has a ton of experience and isn't an idiot like some people.

Edited by tromz

16 hours ago, mr droppo said:

+1 to my boy nole he is a a great guy who has been around the surf community for years and also happens to be a gigantic peanut so he will fit right into the KZG community

if you do not play in the selected server then you should not have an opinion on the topic I don't even understand on why you feel the need to comment on an application from someone you have never spoken to

i don't know who the fuck you are, and frankly i don't care.

i commented due to the fact he isn't active on the forums what so ever.

PM if you have an issues with me. this is an application.

Why do I play KZG?                                         Why do you breathe?                                       -MtB

255px-Flag_of_Palestine.svg.png

7 minutes ago, Mtb said:

i don't know who the fuck you are, and frankly i don't care.

i commented due to the fact he isn't active on the forums what so ever.

PM if you have an issues with me. this is an application.

This is not the way an admin should be acting on a admin application thread , especially when its for a server they rarely play and are not familar with its community.

10 hours ago, Raven said:

In regards to peoples comments above, this is a place to hear people opinions of the players applying for staff positions I dont want to see people attacking each other over comments they make. Keep your replys to the member applying.

Skill surf staff and players have a history of not being active on the forums, as much as I would like to see this change most players find messaging the admins directly works for them. Im not going told hold this against applicants.

As Raven has said above , please take note Mtb

• Like 2

+1 A very good staff member through my experience in other surf communities, definitely has what it takes to be a staff member. Good luck Nole!

(Nosely Nolesy: I need help cunt)

5ace26fd2ac0f_606835049_preview_BetterThumbnail.gif.0e77d2e7aa631caa98cf7e407683579d.gif

never forget the lost surfers from the fall of ZTS

-1 See you acting toxic far too often. KZG Staff are people who are supposed to enforce the rules and enhance the player bases surf experience since this is surf you're applying for.

First time you talked to me you started abusing me for no good reason without me even saying anything to anyone in voice or text chat. 
I can see you being a biased staff member with the wrong motives. I don't see you trying to help the server in any way whenever you're on skill surf. 
You don't help players learn, you don't help reinforce rules, more than anything you have a bit of a laugh with your mates who mic spam and/or abuse staff just to get a reaction
So essentially even though some staff seem to think you seem to suit the role I don't think you suit the role in a single way.

This might come off harsh but this is my honest opinion of you. 
I'd like to have a positive opinion of everyone in an ideal world but since it's not, you're gonna have to change you're behaviour while you're on KZG or at least while i'm online.
Thank

149626_101.png

+1 hes a nice guy and knows how to manage a server, just next time calm the fuck down when someone is taking ur bonus times

Edited by S1nap5e

2 hours ago, Bubble said:

-1 See you acting toxic far too often. KZG Staff are people who are supposed to enforce the rules and enhance the player bases surf experience since this is surf you're applying for.

First time you talked to me you started abusing me for no good reason without me even saying anything to anyone in voice or text chat. 
I can see you being a biased staff member with the wrong motives. I don't see you trying to help the server in any way whenever you're on skill surf. 
You don't help players learn, you don't help reinforce rules, more than anything you have a bit of a laugh with your mates who mic spam and/or abuse staff just to get a reaction
So essentially even though some staff seem to think you seem to suit the role I don't think you suit the role in a single way.

This might come off harsh but this is my honest opinion of you. 
I'd like to have a positive opinion of everyone in an ideal world but since it's not, you're gonna have to change you're behaviour while you're on KZG or at least while i'm online.
Thank

KZG staff ARE supposed too, but in some cases can be the most toxic ones :) dont act like your staff are angels ROFL not to mention a lot of out of servers issues.... that isnt very staff like .. at all... ..... . . . . .  . .;

anotha +1 for nolesy, actually dont recall him being genuinely toxic towards people with the intent of hurting, a bit of banter with people he knows at most :D

Im Slightly Neutral but what keeps coming back it me is when i first started on KZG and still gradually learning you where actually a reasonably nice and helpful player and actually tought me a good amount which made me a better player although your a lil savage now you still can have my   +1

P.S Your Beautiful 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Last night Nolsey and his delightful group of friends choose me to be the target of there abuse, this went on for about an hour and ended with a lot of silences being handed out and a day ban or two given out as well. 

I joined the server and joined in with the banter, to which i was then "attacked"(using this word seems a bit much but i don't have a better word for it) by a group including Nolsey, after being abused for a while most of the group was silenced by the admins on at the time, they then choose to avoid the silence by changing there names (i don't think Nolsey changed his name but he was still apart of the group that did).

On 4/11/2018 at 7:47 PM, Bubble said:

It also seems that Nolsey has done this to other members of the community in the past so it is clearly not a one of incident.

Nolsey was apart of this group and has proven himself to be everything that KZG does not want in an admin, it is a joke to think you would act like that when you are applying for admin, from the way you and your friends choose to act on the server this application should just be laughed at, plus the app lacks effort. 

@Vert and @.deX were on at the time and also witnessed the disgusting behaviour you showed on the server. I would like to see there hopefully changed opinion considering they have both +1 you on this application. So to say -1 would not simply be enough, i believe Nolsey is as far from admin material as one can possible be and will only be a detriment to the community if we was given admin. 

Sub to my Channel >>>  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8xVEMSz6Wm6-JL1snYTUOw?  <<<Sub to my Channel

JB Highlights Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVjVars5_Hs

[SM] Zing: Initiated a vote: Who is better admon

[SM] Vote successful. (Received 59% of 17 votes)

[SM] The answer to Who is better admon is: Snapz.

JOIN MY GAMBLING DC - https://discord.gg/yurYTkp

• .deX locked this topic