SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Lobster's Ban Request

nigas_r_putrid

Your Ingame Name: Nigas_r_putrid

Thier Ingame Name: Lobster

Their Steam ID: STEAM_7647864957

Which Server:

Reason why they should be banned / muted: This evening, I was simply exploring the server and having a bit of a laugh with some guys I came across. All of a sudden, one pulled a gun on me in the lobby of an apartment building. This is all fine and dandy, I asked why and received no response. After a short deliberation I decided it was time to go, as they were not communicating with me and I was starting to get nervous.

At this moment, I opened the door. At the exact moment I opened the door, Lobster says "don't open it" (Seems he conveniently waited for me to open it?) and proceeded to blow me away with the might of his XM Shotgun.

As I had no reason to believe I was being robbed, and was provided no logical/fair orders, I am lead to believe this is RDM. I am also lead to believe that this is not this individuals first offense.

Please see the link provided, for proof of these horrendous crimes I have just described.

Proof / Evidence: https://youtu.be/n7App6s5cxk

+1 for ban. 

this is literally the third night in a row this user has RDM'd, being previously banned once before for RDMing i think stricter punishment needs to be put into play. Otherwise what's stopping him from killing anyone at free will with no reason?

+1 .. get rid of this guy for crying out loud.

So many users have complained about him and nothing has been implanted as of yet from his previous ban. He continues to RDM with his little boyfriends on the server and I think its about time to place a serious punishment as we're all getting sick and tired of his actions and unethical behaviour.

These are the only 3 people who don't like me on this server, maybe 1 more. Just because you guys are all grouped up together doesn't mean I should be banned. We literally said in a closed indoor area, you are being robbed, dont open that door dont move and then you go and open the door so we kill you. Im fine with almost everyone else on the server. Everyone who I was with are saying its not an RDM. I got another fucking ban request coming from someone who SHOT me are 2 others through my appartment window then we killed him 30 seconds after (chasing him) and he cries RDM aswell. Fucking grow the fuck up, i am NOT rdming just fucking deal with it okay. THIS ISNT RDM.

Also this happened RIGHT after he shot me and tried to kill me, (ask any of the witnesses) so thats why i was talking/acting why I was. I could of killed you without even robbing you cos you shot me

Also, please tell me when I shot you? Only shots fired before then was when that obama guy tried to kill me, but ended up shooting at the wrong person (in public btw).

You're legit scum.

One more thing to say, i said dont open the door WAY earlier than that, it took a while to actually come through the mic but i promise you i said that about 3 seconds before that happened, i have been lagging all night.

2 minutes ago, Lobster said:

cause you guys are all grouped up together doesn't mean I should be banned

You say this as if its a valid excuse for your innocence,

yet you follow up with this.

3 minutes ago, Lobster said:

Everyone who I was with are saying its not an RDM

this is honestly so hypocritical, they're the only people on the server who actually LIKE you.

you gave OP literally half a second to respond to your request 'not to open the door'. not to mention literally nothing was said beforehand (earlier recordings will be provided if need be). you have constantly being rdming people all week and everyone is getting fed up.

Dude seriously I'm sick of your fucken lies and bullshit, grow a pair and face the consequences. You're literally ruining this RP experience for everyone.

mate, if you knew anything about how internet works, you'd know that if you were lagging all night it would be to packetloss, if this is the case the message you supposedly said 3 seconds earlier would've come through initially, but been broken up over a few seconds. there wouldn't of been a 3000ms ping delay.

That video evidence isn't showing the events leading up to the climax. Lobsters a good dude and we are trying to go hard with roleplay. You shot at us for about ten seconds before this video which gave us enough to fight back. So no don't go crying it was not RDM.

Hey Hey Lobster is it 30 seconds yeah? oh man! I got the video right here uploading soooo

Ill guess we will see whos right!

3 minutes ago, blameobama said:

That video evidence isn't showing the events leading up to the climax. Lobsters a good dude and we are trying to go hard with roleplay. You shot at us for about ten seconds before this video which gave us enough to fight back. So no don't go crying it was not RDM.

he literally has the previous 5 minutes leading upto this event. don't bullshit.

edit: does he really have to embarrass you by uploading all of it?

Edited by Primed.

Hey look it's Lobsters little boyfriends trying to back him up for his wrong doings. Evidence and complaints

1 minute ago, Not Puj / Youtube said:

Hey Hey Lobster is it 30 seconds yeah? oh man! I got the video right here uploading soooo

Ill guess we will see whos right!

Oh look Lobster, another person complaining about you RDM'ing, can't wait to see his evidence on your wrong doings yet again.

2 minutes ago, blameobama said:

HAHAHA nice lie coming from one of his boyfriends, he's got the previous minutes leading up to the event.

+1 TO BAN REQ, I also have some evidence on this guy, now before you say what I was saying in the evidence video was incorrect I know.. But I know for a fact he shouldnt have killed me a solid 3 minutes after me shooting at them. as I had already left the scene.

Video evidence: https://youtu.be/R8HfcZXe1YY

You may NOT mug someone in the public place. This includes areas such as the bank, back of the bank, hospital, shops, or any other public building with or without witnesses - straight out of the rules.

You may only mug one player every 10 minutes. You mugged me twice in 10, plus 2 other people.

Do not have a friend track down your killer and take revenge, I shot capsicum, I did not shoot Lobster

Alls these things about are straight out of the RULES, as I actually know them decently, as for this gang I think they know bugger all.

4 minutes ago, Primed. said:

he literally has the previous 5 minutes leading upto this event. don't bullshit.

I don't think so. I think you need to have a little maturity and instead of trying to get someone banned man up talk out the differences and dont try pushing people till they crack.

Nothing ruins it faster than RDM. crying kids coz you killed them. Well yes but it was a deal or something gone wrong. There is never just straight rdm.

Someone who is really trying to get into this game mode exciting and actually fun.

If he leaves that will be a huge loss to the server. 

Where was I shooting???

Also, if my name is requested to be changed so be it. I'll gladly comply. 

1 minute ago, blameobama said:

I don't think so. I think you need to have a little maturity and instead of trying to get someone banned man up talk out the differences and dont try pushing people till they crack.

Nothing ruins it faster than RDM. crying kids coz you killed them. Well yes but it was a deal or something gone wrong. There is never just straight rdm.

Someone who is really trying to get into this game mode exciting and actually fun.

If he leaves that will be a huge loss to the server. 

a loss to the server? i wouldn't consider people not being rdm'd a "loss", you're here talking about maturity? mate, You're defending your mate who is constantly ruining the RP experience for other players, yes it might be a loss to YOU if he leaves, but i think it would benifit other players on the server.

Seriously get over it. This is ment for reporting RDM's, when someone comes up to you shoots you and leaves, which YOU GUYS HAVE DONE TO ME BUT I DONT HAVE EVIDENCE. this is a little miss interpret or what ever, you msgd your only friends to come on here and start defending each other. This isn't Random Death Match. 

1 minute ago, Lobster said:

Seriously get over it. This is ment for reporting RDM's, when someone comes up to you shoots you and leaves, which YOU GUYS HAVE DONE TO ME BUT I DONT HAVE EVIDENCE. this is a little miss interpret or what ever, you msgd your only friends to come on here and start defending each other. This isn't Random Death Match. 

dude i don't know what you consider to be RDM, but this video is clearly RDM

One last thing the reason we where so agressive was because you have robbed and shot at us before, so we where hostile to you. Explaining some actions, it wasn't like you randomly walked in and where all innocent, you have been annoying the fuck out of our WHOLE game ALL DAY

• sm! locked this topic