SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Lobster's Ban Request

nigas_r_putrid

Lobster - On the topic of the "video being edited"

the only editing I did to those clips, was cutting it down to a smaller size. All the sound is standard & the "voice-over" you hear is me talking to people in Discord. and regardless of all that, you still do not let me know i'm being robbed. you wait till I open the door (clearly seen in the video - I had ALREADY opened the door before you said anything) you said "don't open the door" and then fired instantaneously afterwards.

I was not "bugging you" all day, as I was not on the server till about 11pm.

and you want to know something funny? After seeing that chatlog with Motion, where you clearly tried to manipulate him into sticking up for you (when he wasn't even there) really goes to show something about your character. I'm having a hard time believing any -rep on this post (besides those who were there) are actually legitimate responses, or others falling for your petty manipulation.

This is one of the strongest ban requests I have ever seen. There is enough evidence and people agreeing that it should be dealt with quickly. +rep for me. This guy shouldn't be on the kzg servers.

Codex

tenor.gif?itemid=7346398

giphy (1).gif

You killed him before you even finished the sentence.

Not did you only RDM him, you also broke a rule.

You may NOT mug someone in the public place. This includes areas such as the bank, back of the bank, hospital, shops, or any other public building with or without witnesses. You may also not mug people on streets. All muggings must be done indoors in a closed off area with NO witnesses. Zip tying players in public is also not allowed.

+rep from me.

I'd say a solid neutral.

Lobster definitely RDMed Niggas, but all the other evidence is too inconclusive to ban anybody off in my opinion.

There should be clarification on the public place rule because in my opinion that shouldn't be classed as public. It's indoors and there was nobody else around. It's already pretty hard to find reasonable places to mug people (if you interpret the rule as it has to be inside your room it'd be impossible) so restricting that is just going to make it too hard to mug people.

10 hours ago, Not Puj / Youtube said:

Do not have a friend track down your killer and take revenge, I shot capsicum, I did not shoot Lobster

I'm pretty sure that only applies if you killed him, which I don't think you did and consider that there were two players watching when you shot. Also, if we're supposed to be unable to respond to a situation that occured a while before retaliation you may want to tell that to Nyalon who took my gun for something that happened more than 20 minutes prior.

It's also pretty clear why he's asking Motion for help. You guys seem pretty biased, just reading through it then it seems like a witch-hunt. Well the beauty of the KZG ban system seems to be that you need evidence and the evidence isn't sufficient or conclusive for practically all of this (imo but not including niggas that's enough).

On a more person note, in my (and my groups) experience, Lobster is a good dude who's reasonable and fun to play with. I would really prefer he stay on the server, if he goes we'll lose blame and capsicum too I imagine and they're both cool too.

Edited by Broseph

2 hours ago, Broseph said:

I'd say a solid neutral.

Lobster definitely RDMed Niggas, but all the other evidence is too inconclusive to ban anybody off in my opinion.

There should be clarification on the public place rule because in my opinion that shouldn't be classed as public. It's indoors and there was nobody else around. It's already pretty hard to find reasonable places to mug people (if you interpret the rule as it has to be inside your room it'd be impossible) so restricting that is just going to make it too hard to mug people.

I'm pretty sure that only applies if you killed him, which I don't think you did and consider that there were two players watching when you shot. Also, if we're supposed to be unable to respond to a situation that occured a while before retaliation you may want to tell that to Nyalon who took my gun for something that happened more than 20 minutes prior.

It's also pretty clear why he's asking Motion for help. You guys seem pretty biased, just reading through it then it seems like a witch-hunt. Well the beauty of the KZG ban system seems to be that you need evidence and the evidence isn't sufficient or conclusive for practically all of this (imo but not including niggas that's enough).

On a more person note, in my (and my groups) experience, Lobster is a good dude who's reasonable and fun to play with. I would really prefer he stay on the server, if he goes we'll lose blame and capsicum too I imagine and they're both cool too.

In your 2nd paragraph I know where you are coming from, but it's not liked he asked for help you BEGGED for it, so basically he knows he was in the wrong and needs someone to back him up, if he thought he truely did nothing wrong he wouldn't need someone to back him up.

Your really not meant to kill someone straight out of nowhere without warning after 5 minutes ish, they just said they were "looking" for me.

I don't want Lobster to be banned but he needs to look and read the rules more, and maybe a minor punishment, but it has to be known this isn't his first act of breaking the rules.

I think everyone was a bit shitty last night, I'd be happy to let it go if Lobster and his boys stop rdm'ing.

2 hours ago, Broseph said:

Lobster definitely RDMed Niggas

I definitely agree with this, and this was the only reason i was pissed off due to Nigas carrying a lot of items that gang members shared with him, i still don't think the other kills we're rdm's due to the fact that they we're all initiated due to Groot being right outside the apartment door everytime. but none the less, this shit needs to stop, whether it is with a Perm ban,  or warning (with instant Perm ban threat the next time something like this occurs) I just want the server to be civil and not have rivalry. Everyone needs to fucking chill.

+Rep I'm sorry but you never said this was a robbery this was also in a public space, there was am NPC which would have witnessed that if that was a real person so yeah. Also, I have been killed like 10 times by you already and most of them I tase someone they are not in your gang and you kill me

Edited by ElementX

It is clear he needs an appropriate ban to justify his mistakes, so he can return to us with a clear open mind and be in good hands. He just needs time to reflect over his own wrong doings.

Edited by KZRRR

4 hours ago, Khael said:

i think everybody needs to tone this down a little. someone here was most likely in the wrong, but try not to take it too hard. after all this is just a game and what happens in it might piss you off, but just remember not to take it too much to heart. 

couldn't agree more. These guys where following me all day its not like I was going out my way to be a bad person, doens't deserve a ban

Also with that other video, we where robbing the big bank and EVERYONE was told to leave. You stood there after i told you to leave, you where beeing cheeky and asking to be shot, and that footage is days old

1 minute ago, Lobster said:

Also with that other video, we where robbing the big bank and EVERYONE was told to leave. You stood there after i told you to leave, you where beeing cheeky and asking to be shot, and that footage is days old

So yesterday is days old, i was just standing there not blocking anything or saying anything, counted to 2 and while i was leaving shot me.

• sm! locked this topic