SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Lobster's Ban Request

nigas_r_putrid

Ohhh! Now look at the clip! They are now caught in a lie, and also do I see a another rule broken? Not to try and anger someone into pulling a gun on them? 

Do not start insulting players with the intention of turning the situation into a fight. <--- THIS IS A RULE (Which you broke)

2 minutes ago, Lobster said:

One last thing the reason we where so agressive was because you have robbed and shot at us before, so we where hostile to you. Explaining some actions, it wasn't like you randomly walked in and where all innocent, you have been annoying the fuck out of our WHOLE game ALL DAY

This gives you a reason to RDM people? hmmm right.

1 minute ago, Lobster said:

Seriously get over it. This is ment for reporting RDM's, when someone comes up to you shoots you and leaves, which YOU GUYS HAVE DONE TO ME BUT I DONT HAVE EVIDENCE. this is a little miss interpret or what ever, you msgd your only friends to come on here and start defending each other. This isn't Random Death Match. 

How dare you imply that we have done any of that, even with or without evidence, we've followed the rules strictly and respected them. Do you seriously know what you're saying?

I'm pretty sure many others can vouch for your removal towards the server other than us. 

2 minutes ago, Lobster said:

One last thing the reason we where so agressive was because you have robbed and shot at us before, so we where hostile to you. Explaining some actions, it wasn't like you randomly walked in and where all innocent, you have been annoying the fuck out of our WHOLE game ALL DAY

Basically they have been harassing us all day. Its not right pushing people to the edge. What you and your little group have tried to do is entrap him in a situation. You and others constantly following us around. Its an invasion of profile. It certainly was not a rdm. You tried to make him do this just for your own gratification. 

ask anyone, you guys made me do this, you have been following me around all day, about 5 of you spamming and abusing me in chat non stop all day, then when im finally fed up you hit record and play me as a bad guy. Thats all I have to say

From a neutral standpoint, I understand there was aggression all day between both parties and chat logs full of death. Seriously this sound like more than one person is to blame here... I hate to get in the middle of this shit but i see lobster apple farming with me most of the time and dont really believe he would just rdm like that... -rep to the post due to it being biased. Please be more honest with the full unfoldings. 

ALSO IN THAT VIDEO FUCKING TAKE THE SOUND OFF, THE WHOLE REASON THAT HAPPENED WAS BECAUSE HE TOLD YOU TO LEAVE FOR OVER 5 MINUTES AND YOU BLOCKED THE DOOR, OF COURSE YOU DIDN'T ADD SOUND ON THAT VIDEO, COME ON LET US SEE THE VIDEO WITH SOUND

And that other video, lets see the footage before that, you where knifing me non stop and i asked you to stop SO many times, then you started knifing on my door. You guys have manipulated both clips you fucking cunts

Thats not answering what I just asked Why did you message me to try and defend you over this? If you know you didn't rdm why are you so worried about it then? messaging me to defend etc

also in the video "we wern't given enough time" my friend was trying to get you to leave for over 15 min. Come on, show us the footage 10 min before with full audio.

17 minutes ago, Lobster said:

"ask anyone, you guys made me do this,"

FYI nobody has made you do anything, you are a sentient being who has been gifted this wonderful thing called "freedom of choice"

1 minute ago, Lobster said:

my friend was trying to get you to leave for over 15 min.

your friend would have been in his rights to kill both of them for door camping. you didnt have to do anything.

in conclusion both parties have made mistakes, but sadly lobster, you decided to RDM, multiple times, and from what i heard, robbed people within the timeframe set, but we have no proof of that.

eitherway i'd suggest waiting for officials to come along and deal with it, enough flinging mud. everything is already on the table, higher ups will make the call.

My pickle is not up for the tickle >.<

sober.gif

1 hour ago, Lobster said:

ask anyone, you guys made me do this, you have been following me around all day, about 5 of you spamming and abusing me in chat non stop all day, then when im finally fed up you hit record and play me as a bad guy. Thats all I have to say

You provoked this all you muppet, all players within the server witnessed you wanting to threaten us 'In real life' from the beginning of this all.

ALSO IN THAT VIDEO FUCKING TAKE THE SOUND OFF, THE WHOLE REASON THAT HAPPENED WAS BECAUSE HE TOLD YOU TO LEAVE FOR OVER 5 MINUTES AND YOU BLOCKED THE DOOR, OF COURSE YOU DIDN'T ADD SOUND ON THAT VIDEO, COME ON LET US SEE THE VIDEO WITH SOUND

You must be brain-dead honestly. The way they were positioned in that clip clearly shows them NOT blocking anything that interferes you and your apartment door? Stop acting like a child.

And that other video, lets see the footage before that, you where knifing me non stop and i asked you to stop SO many times, then you started knifing on my door. You guys have manipulated both clips you fucking cunts

That video where he's knifing your door are his own wrong doings and I don't believe its an RDM so i'm not sure why he's put that up here, mostly due to anger.

59 minutes ago, Lobster said:

also in the video "we wern't given enough time" my friend was trying to get you to leave for over 15 min. Come on, show us the footage 10 min before with full audio.

The HOTEL isn't exactly all yours to tell someone to leave, it's a public place for all players, you have no right to ask them to leave. Yet you decided to RDM him whilst leaving the hotel door before you gave him any time to do so you gook.

3 hours ago, Motion said:

+1 I think he deserves to be banned

https://gyazo.com/a88b6cb4146341dac4135ed10a19b34c

https://gyazo.com/3db9ce851be4315b0d06f8cb515320c1

Sorry man but rdming isn't allowed!

Both these chatlogs of you and Motion clearly portrays that you are a PERPERTRATOR carrying out illegal and immoral acts on the server by asking fellow players who do not have any knowledge of the situation, begging and blackmailing them for their help to defend yourself from getting banned. Honestly how low can you really get. He's 15 you dirtbag.

1 hour ago, tjweary said:

in conclusion both parties have made mistakes, but sadly lobster, you decided to RDM, multiple times, and from what i heard, robbed people within the timeframe set, but we have no proof of that.

eitherway i'd suggest waiting for officials to come along and deal with it, enough flinging mud. everything is already on the table, higher ups will make the call.

Tell me lobster, would an admin of KZG lie about you RDM'ing? Don't try making any more bullshit up now before you dig yourself a bigger hole than you already have.

This is a comment from my previous thread on Lobsters Request Ban below by a VIP Iamjagzzlul.

+1 The rules should be enforced at all times and I just think these players need a bit of time out to get their shit together. Lobster just doesn't understand that you can't just go and RDM an officer then leave when someone robs them. 

This is another comment from my previous thread on Lobsters Request Ban below by an Admin of KZG Black Chef

I've also been RDM'd while ago by Lobster it seems he hasn't changed...

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

fuck up motion, literally like 3 people on the server like you

You're honestly so impolite and bad-mannered. You literally hit up this kid to defend your ass, and you treat him like shit for your own mistakes you two faced pathetic jerk. 

Honestly hope you get dealt with appropriately.

-KZRRRimage.gif.ad96f69c2d305c7ff6c6a9d084e0a66b.gif

image.gif

image.gif

2 hours ago, Lobster said:

By the way mate, Groot isn't with 'US' in this, he decided to put his own footage up with his reasoning for your RDM's so don't go saying 'we' had anything to do with clips of you from groot.

Aside from Groots evidence he has provided,

the main reason this thread was created was due to the fact you RDM'd my gangmate nigasrputrid which is clearly shown from the initial and focal post on the first page of this thread.

Edited by KZRRR

3 hours ago, Lobster said:

fuck up motion, literally like 3 people on the server like you

lol

You literally abuse anyone and everyone who sounds younger then you.....and when i decided to say something  back to you, you shut your mouth completely? hmmm

Other then that you are just a nuisance on the server, sorry bud.

giphy (4).gif

• sm! locked this topic